[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello people, I come to you because I have the chance to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: business-meeting.jpg (488KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
business-meeting.jpg
488KB, 1000x667px
Hello people,

I come to you because I have the chance to stop being a stupid wagecuck and leave the rat race behind.

My uncle and his partner have a big company and he has offered me the oportunity to convince them both to fund me in an interesting project I have to come up with which could in the future give us all three important benefits.

This is, I have to prepare a portfolio of a project and a speech in order to convince them.

I don't have any business experience nor knowledge and everything I come up with are either shitty online services or online stores or some stupid ass company doing whatever shit that already a bunch of people do.

I'm desperate because I have to seize this opportunity to stop being a poor miserable fuck.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>2770998
Start by firing the niggers sitting at the table.
>>
Make a cryptocurrency and amaze them as theyll have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>2770998
isn't nepotism wonderful, op?
>>
>>2771015
Yes it is thats why I want to grab this chance. I'd do anything for leaving the wages except suck a cock or kill someone. And I might think about sucking a cock.
Yes, i am materialistic and there is nothing worse than being a materialist and poor at the same time.
btw i was joking about the cocksucking...
or not.
>>
>>2771033
shut up
>>
>>2770998
Why don't you start mining, you could easily get a 6 month ROI for the hardware on a bad day.
>>
>>2771010
>>2770998
make a crypto, hire people from 4chan
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.