[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 5 BTC enough to retire with in 35 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: received_10214032637278304.png (58KB, 1616x1269px) Image search: [Google]
received_10214032637278304.png
58KB, 1616x1269px
Is 5 BTC enough to retire with in 35 years.
>>
No. I think a realistic upper limit for BTC is sub $100k and $500k isn't enough to retire in the west.
>>
no you need to pick technology with growth potential, and bitcoin has reached its growth limit.
>>
>>2770862

Haha dunce
>>
>>2770861
Sure it is. If you can manage 6% a year on 500,000 that's 30,000 before taxes. Not a lot, but for a neet who plays video games and masturbates all day, that's plenty.
>>
>>2770852

>implying we won't be living in a post scarcity society

Retirement savings are for boomers
>>
>>2770852

>He expects to survive the nigpocalypse
>>
>>2770852
I'll get back with the answer in 35 years
>>
>>2770852
Maybe maybe not, but if you max out your IRA for 35 years you should have enough to retire. Forget the meme investments, whatever halogens with bitcoin is icing on the cake
>>
>Thinks Bitcoins are like gold when they're actually like beanie babies

Once a superior coin for fast anonymous transactions to Sergei and Dimitri's ransomware services comes along (it already has) BTC's days are numbered.
>>
>>2770861
>$500k isn't enough to retire in the west
As long as you can grow it with the rate of inflation, $1 million is more than enough money for anyone to live comfortably with from the age of 18 until they die and never have to work a day in their life. The only caveat is that you must own the house you live in so that your only housing costs are property taxes + utilities.
>>
>>2770852
100% yes.

its enough to retire in 5 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.