[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, your friendly crypto trader here. Last Wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 11111.png (66KB, 904x597px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
66KB, 904x597px
Hey everyone, your friendly crypto trader here. Last Wednesday I told you to sell/short ETH if it dropped below $240. Only got like 10 responses and I doubt anyone listened, but hey it wasn't my loss...

Today I want to talk about the bigger picture in bitcoin. Despite this nice reprieve today we are still in overbought territory. The current descending triangle in bitcoin conveniently ends at about aug 1. It would be wise to take profits soon, exit the entire market and wait to see what happens with bitcoin, as bitcoin clearly drives the altcoin market. It is entirely possible that after 8-1 we sell down into the $1800 area, possibly pushing past (blue) into the $1600s. I am not making a definite prediction, as good news on 8-1 could drive it back up; all I'm saying is *wait and see*. Remember /biz/, crashes only hurt the uninformed.

As for the short term, we are currently testing $2400 with a possible pump to $2500 before the next dip. As we approach 8-1 volatility will tighten and $2500 could be the best exit/short point for a while. Be smart, watch your chart, and happy trading /biz/

inb4 TA is a meme. screencap this for posterity
>>
ta is a meme
>>
Not screencapping, but I did buy 100k thanks
>>
TA is a meme, flipping a coin is more profitable than 99% of TA signals
>>
Ta is a meme

We dont know if this shit goes up down or sideways because of WHALES
>>
>>2768322
thanks OP, you are not a fag and your advice is welcome.

Also, when is a good time to reenter? I'm stockpiling on fiat to buy the incoming big ass btc and alts dip but still not sure when is the best time for that, probably mid august, thoughts?
>>
Do we have until the weekend to flip then go into fiat?
>>
Hey everyone, your other friendly crypto trader here, totally not larping. Remember when I told everyone to buy that dip that would be happening monday-tuesday? Heh, your loss if you didn't!

But let's analyze our charts with the specialized MS paint program. By making lines parallel to the local maxima and minima of bitcoin prices, we can apply stock and equity trends to ones and zeroes that get transmitted over the internet.
>>
>>2768354
Andreas Ant. says it should take a week or two to see which bitcoin chain will be dominant, if there is even a fork at all. Many people are making many claims about bitcoin and honestly it's so convoluted it's hard to tell what's going to happen. Waiting to buy the dip is certainly the right move, just stay vigilant in the first weeks of August and I doubt we will miss anything. I'd recommend following btc on tradingview. Your inbox will get spammed but you will get lots of different views on the market.

Again TA is not a meme. Markets obviously are not 100% predictable, but if you are just blindly throwing out buys and sells then you *will* get burned
>>
>>2768415
So how do you identify entry and exit points? All TA really only comes down to "buy low sell high"

It's not very complicated...
>>
File: My plan.png (34KB, 420x174px) Image search: [Google]
My plan.png
34KB, 420x174px
>>2768485
>>
>>2768501
Well I hope you make lots of money friend :)
>>
File: 000routine.jpg (254KB, 1335x1214px) Image search: [Google]
000routine.jpg
254KB, 1335x1214px
>>2768454
ty
have this as a thanks
>>
Get ants thats the goal.
>>
>>2768856
IOTA

get IOTA
>>
>>2769079
How do you get IOTA tho?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.