[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M O O N I N G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PzHu2yli.png (23KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
PzHu2yli.png
23KB, 615x615px
Why are yall sleeping on this spaceship
>>
>>2766684
The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>2766684
Wut
>>
File: shh.jpg (410KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
410KB, 1004x1500px
>>2766684
stop shilling my secret favorite coin. she's above that kind of thing
>>
Monero is legit dogshit lmao, one of the most overvalued coins in the whole scene.
>>
>>2766684
I don't touch shitcoins with no future
>>
>>2766684
because it's an inflationary coin. No max supply. After all coins are distributed, coin generation will continue indefinitely at a rate of .03 xmr per minute.
>>
>>2766768
*0.3 xmr per minute.
>>
>>2766733
>>2766737
>>2766768

If this is what biz thinks of the best actual currency in crypto, god damn I need to start hoarding moar.
>>
It provides incentives to help secure the block chain after it has all been distributed you dumb ape. What happens when the chinks stop getting paid by bitcoin, do you think they will continue to secure it for free out of kindheartedness?
>>
>>2766926
they do it for the fees or by that time bitcoin has forked away to a non-chink-controlled method of security. either way chinks are going to have it rough.
>>
Zcash is skyrocketing, believe me, buy now before it reaches $300, monero will grow too, but after ZEC, believe me
>>
File: 1499569202338.jpg (2KB, 100x86px) Image search: [Google]
1499569202338.jpg
2KB, 100x86px
I bought the dip.
>>
File: 1454500314254.png (190KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1454500314254.png
190KB, 580x435px
>>2769165
>>
>>2766822
It's no surprise that the same people who buy literal meme coins don't see the value in traceless, private currency.

If anything, Monero is undervalued at the moment. It should at least be on par with Zcash, since it wasn't premined and has tested security.

Monero is the next logical step and upgrade to the fundamentals that started Bitcoin - nearly everything else exists to make others or corporations rich in fiat.
>>
Fluffypony lmao
>>
>>2769447
Monero is BCN source rip - another ""traceless and private currency"" that's been pretty much abandoned for 2 years now and monero project is lead by an actual furry ( not insulting he actually genuinely is a fucking furfag who dresses up and shit )

If this is the team you want to trust as your valuable private traceless currency then go ahead lmfao, its overvalued as fuck I can only put that down to the fact its been in the game so long.
There will most definitely be a truly private traceless cryptocurrency that will revolutionize the market but it is most certainly not monero lmao.
>>
>>2769447
literally everyone knows this they are just memeing
>>
>>2769528
I think you're overestimating the average /biz/ poster. These are the same retards that held DGB lol. Some of these idiots are still salty because fluffypony blew out their margin trades in May. Sadly, they didn't learn their lesson and will keep making bad decisions until they're broke.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.