[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder it will keep falling until the 1st August

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
During the last week of July there will most likely be a series of spikes:
1) the investors who will cash out their remaining bitcoins waiting to see what happens with Segwit
2) the greedy who will inject a lot of cash profiting from the low prices hoping that the transition will be done painlessly and that the market will skyrocket

Stop throwing your shekels in and wait, you will be rewarded, buying now is foolish and only people cashing out will say the contrary.

Don't buy and wait.
>>
But what happens if it keeps dipping after aug 1st?
>>
>>2766273
Then you have more cheap crypto
>>
>he fell for the hardfork meme

see you at 3k faggot
>>
>made 30k with ETH
>Bought 2 BTC with some of muh Russian scam money

How am I doing biz
>>
>>2766273
It would mean that the dispute didn't manage to be solved so there will be a fork and the price will most likely crash.
>>
I'm tempted to buy now that the price has crashed a bit. I have a measly £200 investment, and wanted to put another £800 in at some point. When is best time to buy?
>>
>>2766410
> When is best time to buy?
Can't predict the future, what you can do though is:
- setting a floor price under which you are ready to invest
- spead your purchases in 2-4 times in order to minimize the risk (which will reduce the reward too btw)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.