[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICO - Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images-83.jpg (18KB, 453x284px) Image search: [Google]
images-83.jpg
18KB, 453x284px
Hey Biz. So been in the crypto scene for a couple of years now and have used my profits to open a burger bar. Been open going on 1 year and a bit now.

I want to expand and not go the normal route through banks, franchising the model etc. My question is could I do this through a form of ICO.
>create coin
>sell coins as ICO as shares
>books would be public
>those holding shares/coins will be paid out in dividends
>ico money would be used to expand business, setup franchising, HQ, create apps to use coin, marketing etc.
>everything is transparent

Thoughts? AMA.
>>
my thoughts are enjoy the SEC cawk
>>
>>2766049
I thought of that, but because all the books will be transparent and everything above board. Thinking this will be the future of businesses in a way creating their own blockchain and raising capital much like an IPO but using ICO's using crypto.
>>
>>2766022
how profitable is the business? what coins did you buy to start? congrats on making it anon
>>
>>2766067
Yes, this is the future.
Creating the tokens and distributing them is possible through ETH smart contracts. What I am wondering though is how would you go about paying the DIVIDENDS, which currency, ETH?
>>
>>2766070
>>2766070
Last financial year was 1.3mil in turnover and just shy of 300k net profit. Was 22.5%net.

Don't laugh but I mined the fuck out of DOGE in the first week of launch, then bought LTC at 3$ and sold when it hit 40$ and when DOGE was hovering around 250sat.

I still have some money in Syscoin, bought in at ICO and said I wouldn't sell out till 20k sat. Kicking myself now, should probably have sold when it peaked last month and bought back in now.
>>
You're a fucking retard and the sec is going to rape you.
>>
>>2766079
Well this is where im stuck at. How could I do this? Having a web wallet where you sign uo and every quarter you transfer to there and be paid out in dividends in accordance of your % value?
All ears for ways to do this. As im sure not everyone would transfer.

Or something like steemit how you have shares that cant be touched for a year then actual spending money coins.
>>
>>2766114
Obviously I would have my lawyers look over everything first before making any move. But biz use to be a place where we could bounce ideas of each other and help out. Was just seeing peoples thoughts on the idea.
>>
>>2766117
Going the ETH way, you would mint the required number of tokens through a smart contract.

After distribution , the smart contract would take the earnings from a private wallet and accept requests each month from the wallets containing the tokens. There after it must calculate the amount of ether to send based in the number of tokens.

The extra step you would be going through would be converting fiat to ETH and sending it to the private wallet each month.
>>
Just go to a commercial bank or private family wealth fund and ask for cash. You got the numbers to do it.

Better yet stop being a pussy, go get a big 5 accountant and a big 4 lawyer and do roll ups. Buy all the other burger joints in your area and roll them up. Its much easier to BUY REVENUE than it is to grow it organically. If you dont know what a roll up is I suggest you check out "Dan Pena" on youtube and his books.

Dont fuck with coins as vehicles of business growth and investment, there's so much fucking free money out there for actual business. You're already pulling in 1M+ in revenue, i started doing roll ups without a fucking business first, anyone with a set of iron balls can do them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.