[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i buy ans ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Download.jpg (4KB, 363x139px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
4KB, 363x139px
>>
>>2764833
why
>>
>>2764835
when someone gives no reasoning, you ignore them, you don't ask them questions
>>
>>2764829
definitely. That coin has a bright future ahead of itself.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (47KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
47KB, 720x576px
>>2764829
>>
No... Only one fucjing chink dev behind the project who premined 1 million coins. Its a fucking scaam and they are dumping 50 million soon into the market so the price will split

Do not buy. Do not biy
>>
Went all-in on ANS.

14th of July:
New website

15th of July:
Binance new exchange offers NEO/ANS to chinamans.
Dev conference

24th of July:
NEO/ANS rebranding
>>
>>2764829
I have 162, it's still pretty cheap considering what can it be in 2-3 years so buy at least 10 for yourself and forget about it until then
>>
I just bought 300 !!!
>>
>>2764879
big THENGS have SMOL beginiengs
>>
>>2764879
But anon that's wrong, there's 10-15 people and a few freelance temps on it.

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rr7teymw.html?src=sharemodclk131212

Where are you getting your information
>>
>>2764966
In 2-3 years it could be worth zero.

Markets are fickle. If they don't start showing the goods soon it will be dumped very hard. Being based in China is a double edged sword. Cry just hodl all you like but it has happened more often than not and you'll be left holding very bags just like strat, dgb, bitbean, qtum etc etc hodlers.
>>
Nais, just bought 100k
>>
>>2764829
They're cockteasing, scamming slopes. Stay the fuck away.

First it was implied there was some agreement of significance with Alibaba, then at the last conference, Microsoft and for the latest conference, when the first schedule was released, it was announced JDcloud, a huge chinese amazon clone, would be attending. A week later they were removed from the schedule.

Don't trust these gook cunts. They've made their money already on the back of manufactured false hype alone. That's their product - hype.
>>
>>2764829
The hype is exciting.
The question is why would major companies like Microsoft and Alibab adopt some volatile shitcoin over something with a proven track record and already established in a world market like BTC or LTC.
>>
>>2764829
I'm selling my ans just to test the idea that you should do the opposite of what biz says. If it moons I'll go all in on DGB.
>>
File: gotta_wear_shades.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gotta_wear_shades.png
62KB, 400x400px
>>2764879
here we have an example of a useful idiot, lying to spread FUD about one of the last trips to the moon ever.

OP. ANS is superior to ETH in every way, and is situated to capture the entire Chinese market. it is, without a doubt, the hottest coin to pick up right now. It has been so manipulated by whales it's not funny. They WANT people to think it's shit. They WANT people to sell and move on. Well, we won't. Buy the ANS. Join us on the moon. And we will laugh at all the doubters. Together.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.