[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you buy like 60% of a company can you make yourself CEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1499321364247.jpg (102KB, 1357x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1499321364247.jpg
102KB, 1357x1018px
if you buy like 60% of a company can you make yourself CEO
>>
Nice, just bought 60%
>>
no way
>>
>>2764672
kek'ed
>>
If you own 51% technically yes. Jobs was outted because he lost control of majority of stock in Apple.
>>
>>2764666
That's basically what Elon Musk did to Tesla.

He wasn't one of the founders, he bought enough stock to hire himself, fired the old CEO and took his place.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-the-origin-story-2014-10
>>
>>2764666
omg, why did nobody tell me that, that's genius.
ima go buy 60% google
>>
>>2764711
well it does make me think of why companies dont do this more
>>
>>2764723
but they do. that's what "buying a company" is, that's what giants like amazon do all the time
>>
>>2764677
No he died of cancer retard.
>>
>>2764764
You're a fucking moron and probably 12.
>>
hmm.....whats the cheapest company in the world to buy?
>>
>>2764764
who do you think gave him that cancer huh?
>>
>>2764796
My company. We make quality products accurately designed to tap into the sociocultural zeitgeist and trigger the maximum possible consumer response, as observed in focus groups. We are experimenting in the premier frontiers of technology, with FinTech and blockchain-based solutions to common problems. Experts have described us as the greatest investment opportunity in human history. You can be a majority owner for the low low price of 0.01 bitcoins, sent to the following address
168RgJ842oYgn6zDeAxT7Y2yYywfXP2XB1
Thank you, I look forward to working with you
>>
>>2764666
Not necessarily, the board can take preventative measures and some shares can have more votes than others
>>
>>2764764

lol are you fucking stupid?
>>
Many companies have defense policies against potential takeovers. In fact tons do, and many hostile takeovers fail.
>>
What if I own 60% of ETH, can I be new Vitalik biz?
>>
File: reddit_lizard.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_lizard.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>>2764764
>>2764810
>>
>>2764666
wait so this was how pirates decided a mutiny?
>>
>>2764764
>he's never heard of NeXT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.