[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were cryptocurrencies a scam all along? You couldn't possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (140KB, 862x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
140KB, 862x1080px
Were cryptocurrencies a scam all along?
You couldn't possible believe that bits and bytes were worth something right..?
>>
>>2764164
they are the future and our freedom
>>
>buy potoshop license
>pay $150 per year
Guess the bits and bytes are worth something after all.
>>
people like you make me sick. you don't believe in anything. you let the entire world push you around like a faggot. and then you come here and make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives. get bent
>>
In what form do you think most of the fiat is dumbass?

>people this retarded browse /biz/
>>
>>2764176
>download photoshop
>$0 forever
>>
>>2764181

fuck off plebbit ans poster
>>
>>2764164
weab trash scum. Gtfo
>>
>>2764164
Just going to give you one protip:
Market economy is 99% psychology. If a lot of people believe something is valuable, it will be valuable. When you realize this, getting rich isn't that hard.
>>
>>2764164
Not just any bytes. Digibytes!
>>
usd essentially isn't worth anything either
>>
>>2764164
Hopefully the crypto currency will move from Americans to chinks and then we won't have bullshit like this crash happening due to american kikes.
I hate white "people"
>>
>>2764164
Money is just an abstraction with no intrinsic value other than what people give it. Cryptocurrency is just the next abstraction which allows the removal of trusted 3rd parties.

They're just really powerful tools. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
File: 1463443244724.jpg (110KB, 614x491px) Image search: [Google]
1463443244724.jpg
110KB, 614x491px
>>2764164
Nakiri is better.
>>
>>2764173
i unironically believe this. I believed it when ETH was $5, and I still believe it. If they do what they say they are going to do, Its worth at least a trillion
>>
>>2764164
you can use bitcoin to buy stuff you couldn't buy with normal money. Other than that I don't get why any of it would have value.
>>
>>2764181
>make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but I hope you're not implying that having cryptocurrencies is in some way "doing something with your life". Or are you?
>>
>>2764181
tfw no ghost waifu
>>
>>2764164
>can't believe bits and bytes are worth real money
>has clearly missed the last 20 years of vidya
>>
>>2764181
>and then you come here and make fun of us coiners for trying to do something with our lives.
You think sitting at your disk clicking "buy" on some random shitcoin and spamming "hodl" on an anime imageboard is doing something with your life?

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT MOST DELUSIONAL POST I'VE SEEN ON /biz/
>>
you could at least try not to sound like a fucking retard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.