[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking at properties >see a nice cheap ranch with a fenced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: pepe frown.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
pepe frown.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>looking at properties
>see a nice cheap ranch with a fenced acre and sheds
>get excited
>remember that I am a kissless virgin with no family and no need for an acre and a fence and sheds
>remember that I will never fulfill my dream of having a homestead
>remember that I have no friends and nobody will ever be inside that house except for me
>remember I will never have guests for 2 of the 3 bedrooms
>remember that none of my family living across the continent have ever visited or ever will except my parents once a year

What is the actual fucking point of financial success when you're completely and utterly alone?
>>
Golden noose.
>>
File: 1481180191313.png (10KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481180191313.png
10KB, 900x900px
>>2764010
hmmm

you could buy a friend perhaps?
>>
>>2764010
>vidya room in one bedroom
>anime/hentai room in another
>sexdoll shed
Problem solved
>>
>>2764010
If people won't love you for you. Make them love you with money.
>>
If you are fertile, buy a Slavic bride.

If you are not, drugs?
>>
>>2764010
Find a nice girl and start a family on the ranch.
>>
>>2764105
>Find a nice girl

I'll just go to the nice girl store and pick one up.
>>
>>2764018
buying 100k as soon as they dip
>>
i know this feel. i want a two story house... i have never had a gf and will never have kids to leave it to. the bank will take it when i die, so whats the point?
>>
>>2764019
>wife's room in one bedroom
>wife's son in another
>cuck shed
solution found
>>
>>2764148
Hey man, I didn't say it wouldn't take time and effort. You can buy the property in preparation for your future wife/kids.
>>
^^And don't give me any of that forever alone bullshit. If you think that way, then that's how you will end up. Never give up, anon.
>>
>>2764010
There is none, learn to socialize.
>>
>>2764010

They probably don't take kindly to your type around those parts anyway
>>
>>2764010
Invest in AI and sex bots. The field of AI is revolutionaizing itself fast with neural networks, we may have robots passing the turing test in less than 5 years.
>>
>>2764148
You could always kidnap+rape, a viable alternative banking on Stockholm syndrome
>>
How come you can't make friends? Just be friendly and funny and actively try to hang out with them lol. Also don't reveal your power level because that scares people away.

Maybe learn some skills so you can at least be interesting?
>>
>>2764010
Buy an expensive penthouse
>>
>>2764010
>What is the actual fucking point of financial success when you're completely and utterly alone?

There is none. It never gets better.
>>
>>2764817
Fuck,the more money I have,the more nervous I am that I'll lose it all
But I can't bring myself to spend it
I'm literally a money hoarder
I have 2.5 million,and 0 in assets
H E L P
E
L
P
>>
>>2764831
2.5 million in cash?

Dude, you could be making 100k/year off of that by investing it with a variety of funds.
>>
>>2764831

Diversify bro, and enjoy the fruits of your hard work. If you're also alone, to change all you have to do is fake it 'till you make it.

BTC: 14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37
>>
>>2764831
I was that way for a 2 years and I just pulled the trigger on a million dollar investment property with 20% LTV. Start there it feels really good..
>>
Go to Greece and find a wife, thank me later.

t.man with Greek wife
>>
>>2765156
Do I need to learn Greek?
>>
>>2764019
Don't forget chuck shed. Just in case OP's luck turns around.
>>
>>2766220
Already mentioned: >>2764162
>>
This is what I did. Got asked to help a woman move into her new apartment. Started phone dating. Later happily married.
>>
>>2764010
Whenever I read something like your post, I get the impression that you are looking for friends/connections at the wrong place, or looking for the wrong friends. Figure out what type of person you are, and try to connect with those people. If you like homesteads, fences and sheds, look for nature and land oriented people, not for cityfags and statusfags. They are many people like you out there, and almost everyone feels so fucking alone. Most people appreciate your company if you reach out to the right people. Maybe start working for or hanging out with some older people.
>>
*there
>>
>>2764516
>I didn't say it wouldn't take time and effort

Time and effort doing what exactly?

Finding a wife seems like complete chance to me. Every person I've ever met who is married met their spouse by chance. There are no more arranged marriages like there were for most of the history of civilization.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.