[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Return of the Bull Vol. 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_rBK9zrpt.png (532KB, 591x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rBK9zrpt.png
532KB, 591x400px
The slaughter is complete. The seeds of ATHs are planted in the blood soaked plains of the weak handed normals.
>>
>>2763566
Slaughter has barely gotten started
>>
>>2763803

Where do you faggots come from?
>>
>>2763809
newfag island
>>
>>2763809
Keep frantically checking your blockfolio if you want but I cashed out long ago
>>
>>2763860
I'm sure you can get a nice dinner with all that cash.
>>
>>2763864
Yeah I can get a bunch of nice dinners but not much more than that. Its financial suicide to put significant money in crypto. Keep dreaming of your lambo like everyone else on this get rich quick scheme
>>
>>2763890
How do you tie your shoes in the morning?
heh, not everyone can be rich
>>
>>2763911
>pretending to be rich
>thinks a giant ponzi scheme is an investment
>>
I'm waiting til btc hits $1800 then i will buy some more
>>
>>2763951
you'll be waiting a long, long time. as in, forever.
>>
>>2763992
No he won't. You obviously don't look at charts and plot out possible outcomes. BTC could easily drop even lower than 1800.
>>
File: fool.jpg (85KB, 471x635px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
85KB, 471x635px
>>2764015
>muh charts
>muh TA
>muh MACD
give it a rest, dude.
>>
Someone tell BTC to break 2280 and get on with it already.
>>
>>2764029
muh ichimoku clouds, muh trend lines, muh dick.

God I hate these TA fags. I'll get just aa good of a "prediction" or "forecast" if I gutted a chicken and looked at its guts.
>>
>>2764133
this.

TA is a fuckin meme. you literally cannot predict future trends from looking at a schart. not w/ the stock market. especially not with crypto.

anyone who tells you differently is a larping faggot that has no idea what is actually going on.

you know how you make money in this game? find a coin that is undervalued based on fundamentals, invest in it, and then sell it when you make a profit....

>muh hodl bros
>muh shitcoin moon tickets

shut the fuck up. the shitcoin era is over. the market will continue to purge eth and all of its clones until there is literally only valid projects left.

if your here now, your here early. Once we purge the shit, everything that remains will rocket. Next year as long as you stick around - and havent killed yourself because eth is just a software company now, youll be ahead of the game.

welcome to the thunderdome.
>>
>>2764185
The market will purge everything that isnt ETH.

If you haven't noticed, ETH has won crypto. Just a matter of time before everything is an erc20.

Good luck with your bitbeans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.