[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain why this isn't mooning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Can someone please explain why this isn't mooning?
>>
Just cuz people wanna buy close to the market price doesn't mean they wanna buy AT market price. Bitch
>>
>>2763508
Yea but if there are a limited number of sellers and a huge amount of buyers shouldn't this drive the price up?
>>
>>2763495
Price discovery. The battle continues.
>>
>>2763525
Double the second place volume on bittrex.
Huge amount of buyers.
Everything moving into the green and this shit is bipolar at.
I am a total noob can you just tell me how to read this shit? What am I missing?
>>
>>2763495
you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to read an order book, not that the order book is even that worthwhile to read.
>>
>>2763495
Because your battery is at 15% you piece of shit.
>>
>>2763838

>muh autism
>>
File: top gainzz.png (53KB, 1487x277px) Image search: [Google]
top gainzz.png
53KB, 1487x277px
hope ya'll swung the shit out of it like i did. pic is 18% in 5 mins. Unbelievable volume
>>
>>2763495

what shitcoin is it you fucking annoying nigger
>>
this is NMR all over again and all you bag holders are gonna deserve your fate.
>>
>>2763865
The minute I hop in I'll be a fucking bag holder for life no joke
>>
>>2763523
- the buy orders are under the current price so it doesn't affect the current price
- the majority aren't actual orders that want to buy but market making algorithms making a range of prices available and people that wanna buy if the price goes down fast
>>
>>2763508
>>>2763928
/biz/ in a nutshell. "Anon what is X?"

>>2763767
>fucking idiot
>>2763838
>u piece of shit
>>2763868
>u fucking annoying nigger

never change
>>
>>2763599
Walls can be erected by wales setting buy orders that are never intended to be fulfilled.
Price goes up when plankton see this and think lambos on the moon and buy the fuck out of it.
Then Wales start dumping their holdings they acquired much cheaper. Plankton panic sell as the price plunges. Wales start accumulating again once price has fallen far enough.
Repeat.
>>
>>2763898
story of my life
>>
HERE WE GO MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
ok...
the amount of cash/money sitting on the side orders of mag >>> then what you see
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.