[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realestate General. Comfy edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484520719267.jpg (97KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1484520719267.jpg
97KB, 1300x1390px
Post your setup, what kind of properties do you own.Mortgages, ownership, ect.

I currently live in a duplex with my wife. My tenant on the other side. My mortgage plus taxes and insurance is 1100 a month. The tenant on the other side pays 900 a month. Duplex is in a growing college town, tenants are never hard to find.

Super comfy.
>>
>>2763394
Fug that's a good set up. Make sure to fix up the side you are in and then swap when the next tenant comes around.
>>
>>2763394
I live in the basement of my grandparents mansion

I could go anywhere in the house but I like the basement because its where my computer is and its /comfy/
>>
>>2763394
>with my wife
>tenant on the other side

anon..
>>
>>2763465
My Tenant is a white single mom with a 3 year old. Sorry to disappoint your cuck fantasy. My wife and I are shiite Catholic.
>>
>>2763496
Hahaha how much did this place run you anyways?
>>
>>2763559
Its 180k. 2 bed, one bath on each side. 900sqft each side. The market in my town is red hot, kinda scary. the way I look at it, If I'm not building equality, at least I'm getting rental income. Though I think I should be able to get both.

I ripped out carpet on my side and installed laminate. If this tenet moves out, I'll probably move into her side and and do the same.
My side actually started off as the worse side when I got the place. I have more then enough money to fix any insane issue that could happen like the AC going out.

Also, all my co-workers and friends are kinda weirded out or something, no shit, I think my boss is Jelly. I'm 28 and of all my friends and coworkers, I'm the only one that has a mortgage and even crazier, rental income.

No parents help or any of that shit, I bootstrapped this shit, both my parents currently live in an RV and smoke weed all day. Also, I made made a good sum of money off the stock market in a 10 year span that made all of this possible.
>>
>>2763712
Good stuff. I'm throwing a lot of money in the stock market right now, and a bit in crypto because you never know... also fun, like gambling. Hope to withdraw in a few years and buy something similar to this, seems like by far the best situation if you're actually trying to build wealth and not bleed money in an apartment complex your whole life. Harder to find duplex's around here... I'm also in California, so prices are much higher
>>
>>2763496
>Married
>Shiite Catholic
>No kids
Hmm...
>>
Wife and I own 4 houses

350k at 40% equity, rented 350/wk
350k at 42% equity, rented 350/wk
400k at 25% equity, rented 360/wk
565k at 40% equity, our house

Prices are going up 15-20 per year atm. We're looking great on paper but as far as the day to day is concerned, it's just dealing with tenant shenanigans, and hoping our future kids appreciate it
>>
>>2763891
If it helps, Ive only been married for 8 months. We followed NFP at first but now we don't care, especially since why got the duplex.
>>
>>2763916
Well, good on you. Sorry to doubt your morals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.