[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to shortsell the cosmetic industry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1343.png (3MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
3MB, 1125x2001px
Just wondering what companies have the biggest base in gimmick/fad creams/lotions/anti-aging products.
I think there is going to be an intellectual revolution where people figure out that beauty products dont work and those companies will literally go bust.
Also, is robinhood going to add a shorting option eventually?
>>
>>2763033
I think this world is getting dumber rather than smarter. Soon companies will be getting away with selling bottles of water.
>>
>>2763040
I dont agree with that.
I think being ignorant of whats good for you in 2020 will be like being ignorant of the fact that apple and samsung make the best phones in 2017.
The internet spreads truth like a virus.
Thats why liberals and cnn are struggling for life-they know that the spread of reasonable discourse on the internet will make them look like marxist faggots. They already are getting seen as that. Bc thats what they are at heart.
>>
>>2763033
i'll agree with you, but you are clearly a redditor who doesn't really know how companies adapt to culture.

the "intellectuals" of 2020 will just need to hear "it's science!" somewhere in the ad to be convinced that they need to buy it. actually this already happened in the 1960s when education standards were far more robust than they are today in the western world, and you'll still see ad's that target old people who grew up in those days make claims about doctors and all this scientific research behind some scummy supplement or convenience product.

also, the dissemination of information which brings negative attention is NEVER as powerful as the hype which lifts a product up. people have a tendency to stick with their first impressions and haters gonna hate. the only way to succeed here is to hype up an alternative which works the same or better that those demographics of poor black chicks and immigrants can afford. another scenario is that the entire market falls apart because nobody can afford luxury items, but people will never be smart with their money and a vast majority will never understand how to evaluate the legitimacy of a product even if they had an app for it. what is "influencer marketing" if not a modern form of religion.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.