[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you fuckers did this to MNE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: MNE dip.png (56KB, 1148x891px) Image search: [Google]
MNE dip.png
56KB, 1148x891px
What. The. Fuck.

I'm still holding but holy fucking shit.
This HAS to be the fucking bottom.
>>
Easy 10x from here
>>
File: 1272744966037.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1272744966037.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
Top kek, what fucking garbage. Glad I sold this trash ages ago. And you faggots laughed at me for selling 0.0015

Look the fucking contract it' s based on hahaha
>>
>>2758573
Jokes on you the dev team is in a merger deal with DGB
>>
>>2758560
Now really does look like the time to buy, or at like 80 cents. Jesus fuck it can't go any lower than that.
>>
File: gue bigardia spurdo.png (164KB, 774x500px) Image search: [Google]
gue bigardia spurdo.png
164KB, 774x500px
>>2758578
fucking epic, just bought 100k
>>
>>2758556
Well market cap is going to 30b, so it will fall to 0.3-0.5
>>
>>2758592
At this point, I assume it's best to just fucking hold...
>>
>d-delete this, I'm not done accumulating yet...haha...
>>
>>2758617
Well, I was at 40k at the ATH and didn't do anything. I'm just a newfag how trying to learn on my own mistakes.
>>
>>2758652
I was at about $1,500 at ATH.

I'm now at about $120.

I'll be fucking holding. If this thing retraces even just 50% I'm ok.
>>
Well it's starting to get a little better.

Still stings though.
>>
I have some from $12.

Has anyone here been bagholding harder than me? One of my biggest crypto investments is now over 90% down.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?
>>
>>2759320
No, despite you fags telling me that MNE is like the best secrit underground coin ever I got rid of it when I noticed that it can never go anywhere with the dev being a shitty advertiser.
>>
File: 14990997426521.jpg (192KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
14990997426521.jpg
192KB, 550x412px
>>2759320
Just think that there are people with 10 Genesis addresses and they will have 540 mne one month later for free...
>>
>>2759353
The only coin that comes to mind doing worse than MNE is POSW.
>>
>>2759332

The dev and the tech are fucking garbage, it was never going anywhere ever anyway. We won't even be talking about it in a few years it will just be another lowly scamcoin with tech that burned out and went nowhere.
>>
>>2758560
thanks pajeet
>>
>>2759403
So far the dev has followed through on every one of his promises.

If he keeps it up and they really do release somthing like Minereum World by the end of the year, this thing will skyrocket to $20 a coin.
>>
>>2759434
They are planning to release a new coin with better tech by the end of August. And he said that you can buy a new Genesis address for some mne or fully convert all mne to this coin. I don't know if it's a scam, but I'm pretty sure there will be some movement.
>>
>>2759454
Yeah, this should raise the price then so that'll be good.
>>
>>2759454

>better tech

Did any of you actually read the damn whitepaper? Please give me your opinion on why you think the tech is in any way good or useful? I would love to be enlightened, maybe you read some secret document that I didn't?
>>
>>2759454
Yeah he said recently that he will allow you to convert all your MNE for the new token.

This will get interesting.
>>
>>2759490
I honestly have no idea. Their roadmap has only world app left to do. Token creation service is simple as fuck. Here is the quote "This new version will bring many improvements to the Smart Contract Mining concept, including the possibility for everyone to mine by themselves (not public mining like the recent experiment)."
>>
>>2759542

I'm not bashing it for PnD or riding out the coin on important roadmap release dates. What I am saying is that the tech that they are 'improving' in that quote is useless to begin with. Their fundamentals are not actually valuable (as the market has correctly detected) if I were you I would move on and try to find something different.

(Don't invest in tech that you don't actually understand!)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.