[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor was named after Keynesian economics? FFS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: logo_big.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
11KB, 512x512px
Alright, I'll take the over 30% loss and sell now. I'm a Ron Paul libertarian that believes in Austrian economics and MISES. No way -- I'm out...

https://youtu.be/P8EoAvWfFnY
>>
You already posted this
>>
>>2757605
That's the right choice. That scam is not going anywhere.
>>
We heard you the first time /pol/nazi
>>
>>2757605
jesus look at her dead, soulless reptile eyes
you shabbos goys who threw your money at these kikes deserve to lose everything you have
let this be a lesson
>>
bancor is scam
devs went quiet
>>
I understand some opposition to bancor, i just believe partners listed here https://www.bancor.network/partners team/advisors listed here https://www.bancor.network/about + emin know more about making money/crpyto than /pol/ and the eth they raised is pocket change compared to how much they want to make. They locked a shit load of it away anyway.
>>
>>2757631

Even if you like jews (big if), you have to concede they are scamming the fuck out of us with bancor.
>>
>>2757689
elaborate on the scamming
>>
File: bancor.jpg (169KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
169KB, 1024x537px
>>
>>2757605
MUH JOOOWS
SCAAAAM
I swear this board is full of degenerates.
>>
>>2757605
kek bancor is tied to eth, you can sell your tokens at ico's price for the next 2 years, once eth will rise so will bnt
>>
>Levi
>Hertzog
They don't even hide it do they?
>>
>>2757784
why would they you closet nazi
>>
>>2757605
Disgusting. All keynesians deserve the gulag.
>>
>>2757605
Actually Paul would probably like the concept of Bancor because it creates a lot of different competing currencies.

>Peter Thiel is also involved
>>
Galia needs to hurry the fuck up and release the GNO/BNT token changer already!!!
>>
>>2758646
won't happen until after August 1st. They need to get the green light from legal. This could take atleast a couple of weeks. Once they have one done they can pretty copy and paste all ERC20 tokens. Legally needs to be solid.
>>
>>2759620
Are you a Bancbro Anon?
>>
>>2759668
I work for a different company in the space, but we are in contact with them and I know the roadmap
>>
>>2759678
who
>>
>>2759685
Nope

Got to stay anonymous on here
>>
>>2759678
Oh shit. Can you share any details?
>>
>>2759699
I mean, the roadmap is coming. They have a lot of different things going on behind the scene.

I've seen on here that Peter Thiel is involved, I don't know if that person was larping but it's real. How they ever got the info is crazy, because they are trying to keep that under wraps.

They have sold a bunch of tokens to big names in Silicon Valley and after they launch all the swap stuff they are going to release all the investors. It's an open secret in SV right now that they have a ton of top investors here.
>>
>>2759851
>How they ever got the info is crazy,
they guessed because galia was at founders fund.
>>
>>2759874
ahhhh...out jooing the joos.
>>
>>2757698
go to github and read the source code, they can delete any user's bancor anytime they want.
>>
>>2759620
Ya that sounds highly unethical
>>
>>2759946
huh? Why? You need to get legal figured out if you are going to be swapping tokens through smart contracts.

Remember the Bitlicense?
>>
>>2759851
Holy fuck if true. I may not have to hold these $5 bags I bought 3000 shares at $5.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.