[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maze-man.jpg (677KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
maze-man.jpg
677KB, 1000x718px
Hey /biz/ I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on starting up a portfolio? I've got around 1k I'm willing to invest right now (still a student so can't go too wild).

From what I can tell crypto is the wild west right now while the usually reliable metals market is under performing. I'm currently torn between shares and crypto, I'd like to invest in some biotech related companies because I need my ear to the ground in the field for future work anyway but crypto looks way more accessible. Any tips for a newfag with no clue?
>>
Inb4 ANS
>>
>>2757294
Is ANS a meme right now? That BTC or ETH are what I'm thinking of right now lmao
>>
>>2757287
My dear Anon you'll need to lurk moar. The crypto currency market is still young, it fluctuates daily. There's a fork coming to BTC on August 1st the coins have been going down, all pretty much in the red. If I were you, do a few things. Firstly understand what you are buying and how the market works, watch youtube videos, read articles to build an understanding about how the financial market works. 2 set rules for when you trade this way you won't end up selling to a loss or selling because everyone else is. 3 don't trade on emotions follow the facts and news. 4 buy on the dips and sell on the tips, right now we are dipping. And finally invest in coins you believe in, research the coin intensely. Understand what technology you are buying, and make sure that the coin you are buying has some real technology behind it.
Most Anons on here lose there shit when it dips over night, cryptocurrency is young it fluctuates a lot. Just hodl until you, the facts, charts or news tell you to sell.
Good luck anon, hopefully I'll see you on the moon.
>>
>>2757438
Holy shit. First post i have ever read on here that was this genuine and fucking heart warming that you took the time to write that out for a noob.. Hats off to you sir. Keep doing you. See you on jupiter
>>
>>2757438
Cheers anon! I'll do my homework and see how I go.
>>
>>2757287
You clearly don't know what you're doing so my advice would be to buy bitcoin and hold. Bitcoin is king and always will be. There are other coins which might give you bigger returns quicker, but it's trading is difficult. Bitcoin is one of the only ones I believe in long term.
>>
>>2757304

If you're not retarded you'll put most in BTC.
>>
>>2757965
The plan was to originally use BTC as the base of my crypto portfolio (~60%) and then have the remainder as the more riskier coins.
>>2757956
The stability of bitcoin is something that is appealing to me most right now.
>>
>>2758034
I would recommend 50% bitcoin, 25% eth, 25% shitcoins. That's how my portfolio looks
>>
>>2758825
so you mean 50% BTC and 50% shitcoins. yeah, not a bad strategy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.