[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /stupidnucoiner here/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Brainlet.jpg (5KB, 166x249px) Image search: [Google]
Brainlet.jpg
5KB, 166x249px
>lurk at bitcoin since 2011 (was 19 yo)
>dig a bit to understand how it works
>try to buy some in 2012
>it's kind of complicated (never did a transfer bank in my life,)
>sites are all more or less fishy
>lot of FUD around
>drop it
>Mt. Gox happens in 2014
>distrustful.jpg
>look a bit during the next 6 months
>it's losing value
>find it still expensive ("wtf 200 euros just for a coin ?")
>forget about it
>no money anyway
>frequent /biz/ increasingly in april
>see it's skyrocketting
>June 2017
>finally 1000 euros of savings
>decide to make an effort and invest 500
>FOMO.jpg
>invest few weeks or so after the ATH
>since then already lost 180
>don't know if I should buy in the dip or cash out everything
>don't know what to do
>don't really want to cash out because Bittrex and Coinbase will probably rip me off with fees and I will looke like a retard if the dips stops
>just hodl like a retard

I'm not that upset about the money because I can afford to lose it, I just feel retarded, is there a way to feel less retarded and a place to actually learn from intelligent traders ?
>>
Why is it that I and so many people starte buying bitcoin in June? I can't even remember how I heard of or wanted to purchase Bitcoin, and a lot of others seemed to get the same idea at the same time....

18spooky36me
>>
Just hodl noob.

This happens all the time, the desperation posts just make this place fun.
>>
>>2756693
Me too anon.
I was thinking of buying when eth was still under $40 but didn't until June
>>
>>2756693
For me it was the discovery that exchanges were now much more legitimate in appearance, being partnered with banks and whatnot. No desire to have my personal/account/banking information stolen by some shady Indian exchange. I think this is why a lot of normies got on board, because it added a sense of legitimacy to it all.

If only I had known that my own bank, USAA, was the first to work with Coinbase, I would have been in on this a year ago. Oh well.
>>
>>2756694
>>2756678
OP, do you honestly think you should take investment advice from someone using the words "hodl" and "noob"?
>>
>>2756678
I remember all the mining obsession on /g/ years ago. I thought, what the hell are these people doing? Wasting their time collecting silly internet money that isn't even worth a dollar.
Funny how wrong someone can be, some of them are probably millionaires now.
>>
You've only invested 500. If this is money you can't afford to lose, then don't invest more, and don't cash out. If you cash out, you've officially lost money. This isn't the first time BTC has gone down, and it wont be the last. Lastly, I don't mean to shill, but look into Etheroll (DICE). You might just recoup some of those losses.
>>
File: 1472159617-1465732942-valls.png (99KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
1472159617-1465732942-valls.png
99KB, 298x223px
>>2756741
I don't know anon, it's hard to see the difference between the people on /biz/ gueninely wanting to help/tip, the ones cynically spreading FUD just to make the price drop/go up and the loud retards, there is no real anon solidarity on /biz/ unlike on other boards.
It's a bit like the prisonner dilemna: if everyone helped each other gueninely we would all make money on this little board.

The only good post (I think) I've found on /biz/ was from this guy and I archived it:
https://archive.fo/X6yXs
https://archive.fo/MkyLt
>>
>>2756798
Nice archive, this goes to my bookmarks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.