[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this will be a top 5 coin in the end of the month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>this will be a top 5 coin in the end of the month
>>
>>2756531

How about SteemDollar; Is it similar to tether ?
>>
What is with this coin? On the site it says:

"Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditionalcurrency held in our reserves. So 1 USDâ‚® is always equivalent to 1 USD."

Does this mean it can't rise? I'm confused newfag help
>>
>>2756538
No, it fluctuates more

>>2756542
It will hold your gains steady through the dip, equals to 1 usd whatever happens in the market
>>
>>2756554
So you can't really make profit on it?
>>
>>2756557
The idea is the entire crypto market will go to shit badly enough for the "reserve" currency to have a higher market cap than everything but BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC

he might not be wrong
>>
>>2756557
Right now you can, compared to all the other coins in the market
>>
>>2756557
It is the backdoor of exchanges avoiding to deal with fiat. This way less regulations apply (like no ID and stuff).
OP made a joke, suggesting everything crashes so hard that tether will be a top 5 coin.
>>
>>2756579
thx anon
>>
>>2756554

So SteemDollar is a better bet at this point ? Buying around the 1.3$ mark ?
>>
>>2756531
My profile is 50/50 tether and bancor. Guaranteed moons by next month.
>>
>>2756557
If you hodl, you can.
>convert BTC to USDT at the high
>convert USDT to BTC at the dip
>rinse and repeat, increasing your total supply of BTC
This is literally the most reliable way I've found to make gains.
>>
>>2756608
It is at 0.98 and you should buy
>>
File: tesla.png (1KB, 246x116px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.png
1KB, 246x116px
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/13/ron-baron-says-tesla-stock-will-soar-to-1000-by-2020.html
>>
>>2756913
I thought this was the only one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.