[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most painless methods of suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1499727960612.png (1MB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499727960612.png
1MB, 750x732px
What are the most painless methods of suicide?
>>
>>2756477
If you hang yourself you can meet your anime waifu
>>
>>2756477
Buy a motorbike
Tie one end of a long steel rope around your neck, the other to a pole
Accelerate hard
>>
Fast for a few days. Then go into a sauna. Stay in there until you pass out and then die.
>>
>>2756477
I don't know but if you want a painful one you can still buy ETH
>>
File: 1486648052879.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486648052879.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>2756662
>>
>>2756477

Cutting your losses ;-)
>>
>>2756477
strap my dgb bags to your legs and jump into the sea
>>
>>2756662
LMAO
>>
Heroin overdose
>>
hanging when done right takes 15 seconds with no pain
>>
Get some morphine and OD on that shit.

Also send me all your BTC before you do it plz.
>>
>>2756477
Call the cops stating there's an armed robbery
Charge at them with a gun/ knife looking thing when they arrive
The adrenaline will negate any pain
>>
I recently attempted suicide so I have done all my research. Nembutal is the best way to kill yourself.
>>
>>2757611
If that is the best way, then how are you still alive
>>
>>2757575
This...rob a bank and if you get away with itvyour rich if you don't then you die anyway. Win win
>>
>>2757611

>recently attempted suicide
>best way to kill yourself
>posting on 4chan

I would argue, based on the fact that you're still alive, that you found the worst possible way to kill yourself.
>>
>>2756477
Giving me all your btc and starting a new life free of stress.
14A5QReDzFcV1F13pRWNPXCr8iMw6CwhJC
>>
>>2756477
Escape bag.
>>
>>2756477
Fast until dgb moons
>>
>>2756662
That's not funny my brother died that way.
>>
>>2756477

And now for an actual good answer: a shotgun to the temple. Albeit messy, you would die instantly and have no actual physical manifestation to sense pain with. You could get away with a less powerful gun or hollow point bullet, but it's a little more of a gamble as the success rate of suicide is not 100% but very close to it.
>>
>>2757648
And it's a lot safer than trading crypto!
>>
Dehydration. Google it, old people do it all the time. Takes a few days though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.