[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told you guys over a week ago this shit was gonna crash. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: smug pepe.png (97KB, 2063x642px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
97KB, 2063x642px
Told you guys over a week ago this shit was gonna crash. You literally couldn't draw a more perfect meme triangle
>>
File: image2.png (367KB, 2199x1239px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
367KB, 2199x1239px
pic related from Jul 02
>>
>>2755425
Yeah it wasn't a surprise on the direction of the breakout. Any idea on how low this will ride?
>>
could have gone either way tho
>>
>>2755740
below $2000 for sure.
>>
>>2755781
Lol in your dreams. We'll see $3k+ before August 1st
>>
>>2755740
Nope. No one knows.
>>
>>2755425
>meme angles

Trendlines are useful to an extent but they shouldn't be your main method of TA
>>
>>2755794
I would bet on that. Can someone write a smart contract?
>>
>>2755740
2000-1900

it wont get any lower. look at RSI on the daily chart.

BTC was overbought may 11th at around 1900. The following two peaks on may 24 and june 11th are less overbought even though price was higher. its a healthy sign. We could go oversold at 1900 and get a serious bounce to a new ATH
>>
>>2755836
RSI daily confirmed probably play it safe with 2000 since the market goes up fast on rebound.
>>
>>2755836
>look at RSI on the daily chart
link?
>>
Its over. BTC fell under 2200 now.
>>
>>2755794
It had dropped to ~1500 from 2700 last time, I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>2755867
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/02tC0iRl/
>>
>>2755876
Buy back BTC at 1600, buy ETH at 160 for the top, and we'll see what happens next
>>
Whew, I only lost ~4-5% on this one, still fucked up.

That'll teach me to buy the dead cat bounce.
>>
>>2755425
as long as anon's BTC amount doesn't dwindle due to stupid decisions it won't matter in the long run
after all, anon used play money to enter and hopefully pulled out the initial investment
>>
>>2755945
The U.S. alone has more than 4 trillion in fiat alone circulating the globe. BOJ and ECB have been printing like crazy matching the U.S. FED. My initial 50K bet in crypto isn't in expectation of the value only rising but on a bloodbath in fiat. Doesn't mean I shouldn't sell high and buy low but the long term outlook is comfy.

The hype to 100 billion was great but this is just the beginning.
>>
>>2756037
that's what I think as well
not to say I didn't take the relatively collossal risk at the point of entry (2 years' worth of savings) but I kept my greed in check exactly because of that and pulled out the initial investment as soon as I reached +33%

I do feel for anons that haven't tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.