[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this ethereum crash just like the bitcoin bubble in 2k12?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ethereum.png (17KB, 688x432px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
17KB, 688x432px
Is this ethereum crash just like the bitcoin bubble in 2k12?
So should I buy in if it falls some more?
>>
>>2754608
Not until it hits $40
>>
Possible floor @ $80, buy then.
>>
>>2754608
Why does everybody only talk about the WHAT without talking about the WHY
>>
File: 1274636857856.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1274636857856.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
i will definitely buy if it drops below $100
>>
"If Bitcoin fell back down to $1600, he said, he’d "be buying a lot of it." And if the Ethereum price retreated to between $150 and $200, it would be cheap enough to merit buying more, he added."
-Michael Novogratz, ex-hedge fund manager, billionaire
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Novogratz
>http://fortune.com/2017/06/29/bitcoin-ethereum-price-buy-michael-novogratz/
>>
Look retard. Don't buy and let people panic sell so you can get in cheaper.

God I hope ETH falls to 5$. By the gods my dick is getting so hard. If you can short please :D
>>
>>2754608
>2k12
>Instantly lose all respect

Kill yourself subhuman.
>>
>>2754630
what are the chances? i personally don't believe it'll drop below $100, i am hoping but it seems like too much
>>
>>2754955
150 floor
>>
>>2754665
Much like this analyst points out, it'll sit at its floor for a long time. We'll have plenty of time to slowly accumulate and finally land on the moon when the technology has mainstream, real world uses.
And it will be ether. People have been working on smart contracts for a while now. There would be something cooking in the pipeline that'll be deployed next year and we'll all be rich.
>>
>>2754608
No. The Bitcoin 2012 bubble resulted from the Mt Gox exchange throwing up fucked up numbers and forcing people to buy coins to be able to withdraw. In reality Gox had already lost most people's coins and cash and came to a halt.

When that crashed you had tons of people who had literally lost their coins, not just the value of their investments. The whole community was stunned and the lack of a truly trustworthy platform for large purchases alienated a huge amount of capital. Hence a bursting.
Ethereum is and has been a whole load of horseshit and hot-air. There's no impetus for this crash other than people realizing that just because there's hype it doesn't mean there's value. Exchanges are working more or less fine.

I can't tell you to buy more or not, but just don't get overexposed.
>>
It's going to 100 and will touch 50.
That's the cheapest it will ever get, so stock up then.
>>
>>2755005
No way in fuck its going to 50. Nice dream though... I could buy so many...
>>
>>2755023
>No way in fuck its going to 50
Weak hands might sell their final coin in desperation, pushing it to 50. That's usually the end of the bear cycle, and we have clear skies moving forward.
>>
>>2755038
Damn i hope your right anon, hope your right.

My entire years income is made july and august. Please let everything crash all summer... I will be so fucking ready sept 3
>>
File: 1497942571403.jpg (110KB, 634x482px) Image search: [Google]
1497942571403.jpg
110KB, 634x482px
>>2754792
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.