[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join me with computers 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: millions.png (25KB, 572x833px) Image search: [Google]
millions.png
25KB, 572x833px
After my successes in the cryptocurrency market over the past week, I have decided to move on to other ventures, and I want to give you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a disruptive new technology. My idea was inspired by blockchain technology, and I have prepared an informational graphic (or infographic for those of you in the know) to help "deep dive" explain it it so we're all on the same page.

Like many of you, my core competency is "computer". I am an expert and I recognize you are also experts. Together we'll have synergy and a select few of you will help ideate this concept into reality, and we will make our millions of dollars.

We are all familiar with computing machines. But what if these computing machines could get to know each other in the same way you know your neighbor? What if they could talk to each other?

Prepare yourselves.

The idea is that computers can be linked to one another in a type of datachain where messages (containing data) are computed to one another. We can utilize blockchain technology to do this. By Q4 of 2018 I believe we can have a prototype of this working if we are dilligent and it will only require a buy-in of 12 million dollars. The profits will be made once people realize our genius. They will all see our success amplified by the value of the datachain.

By Q3 of 2019, humans will be able to interface with the datachain to transmit messages of up to 8 characters to one another. Imagine being able to communicate great distances with your friends or loved ones using computers 2.0 on the datachain.

Thank you.
>>
>>2754329
I think it's a great idea and I will join you.

Thank you.
>>
You have a great idea but 12 million off the rip? For a huge maybe?
>>
File: Our Team.png (1MB, 1602x966px) Image search: [Google]
Our Team.png
1MB, 1602x966px
>>2754462
We have a very active team of developers working around the clock to maximize value. This is truly next-gen stuff, it's too important for us to get it wrong. 12 million is peanuts compared to where this will take us in the future.

Here is a picture of our team. Notice that the red lines again indicate interconnectedness. They are like a family to me.
>>
Do you take Bits Coin?
>>
>>2754570
Absolute top shelf
>>
>>2754329
stfu with this nerd shit

just gimme the ico link
>>
>>2754570
>not all white male autistic nerds

Fuck no scam detected
>>
File: Bits Coin.png (295KB, 334x979px) Image search: [Google]
Bits Coin.png
295KB, 334x979px
>>2754587
Yes we take everything. We take absolutely everything. You'll get so much value out of it, believe me.

Send all bitcoins to:
193B8Un6Di8dUqwNGpXtaCRCJZLwEro4nL
>>
File: stfu.jpg (347KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
347KB, 2560x1600px
>>2754329
you're getting waaay to technical there buddy, its hurting my brain.

just show me the way to lamboland
>>
>>2754819
The technical part is important but lambos are also important. I will take all your money so that you too can have a lambo.
>>
Like a P2P and Torrets OP?
>>
>>2754329
I will join your dev team. I also want equity, where to join?
>>
>>2754329
This shit is going to moon!!!! Trust me, I have a PhD in computer science and this tech is fucking revolutionary.
>>
>>2754936
Yes I know what those are, but you have to think bigger and with more synergy. Think of it as having Torrets 2.0 with P2P on the back end with quantum resistant cross-computer unjobulation.

>>2754963
Send me some bitcoins and you can join. Together we will be more than titans of the industry.

We will be the industry.

Also send me a picture so I can make sure you're the right race and I can add you to the team informational graphic.
>>
Unfortunately we did not reach our fundraising goal of anything at all and the project will temporarily have to be suspended indefinitely.

It's a shame that the march of true technological progress has been hindered by your collective personal greed.
>>
>>2755288
fucking kek
>>
File: 51R7E2BV31L.jpg (40KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
51R7E2BV31L.jpg
40KB, 317x475px
>>2755288
Chinese pump and dump supercomputers stole all my money, I live under a bridge now and I post from McDonalds internet. Sorry.
>>
>>2754570
>mudslime pajeet in charge of technology

Dropped
>>
Computers talking to each other? That's stupid OP, GAWD.
>>
>>2755346
I'll have you know that Mohammad Bajork Bajeeb Al Hamad Al Bajeeb is as American as apple bread, just like me and you, my friend.
>>
>>2755319
Get out of my house
>>
File: nom nom.gif (2MB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
nom nom.gif
2MB, 500x367px
>>2754329
What's possible purpose could this have?
We already have phones to communicate with each other...
>>
This thread reeks of a mentally ill human
>>
>>2756292
Pay me
>>
File: 6256523.png (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
6256523.png
6KB, 264x191px
>>2754329
sounds real secure anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.