[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goodbye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px)
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
siacoin.

This is a 50% loss. It would require siacoin to go up 100% for me to break even. This coin is worthless.

I'm now a "long term investor" as the kids say.

Goodbye biz. I will never believe in you again.

04e07efd7bc39f1becd97c8160eb9a0f4abbf0f903232c49fabe9f10c84149f9eb80cced8187

send me sia if you feel the least bit repentant.
>>
>>2754120
I PROCLAIM THIS DIP TO AN END. GREEN DAYS FOR MY NIGGAS
>>
File: time-machine-7.jpg (311KB, 1920x1114px) Image search: [Google]
time-machine-7.jpg
311KB, 1920x1114px
>>2754126
it just restarted, thanks buddy.
>>
Holy fuck you impatient autists. Sia was always long term. Steady work being done, good dev, actual working/ugly software, asic miners coming which will only strengthen the network, More then most others can show for their shitcoins Ffs just stop being fucking retards one time. One fucking time just think.
>>
File: 1496180509702.jpg (101KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496180509702.jpg
101KB, 500x501px
I cope with selling and rebuying for cheaper as it keeps dropping. I don't think she's going to stay dead forever. At the same time, as a child I used to think dead animals will eventually probably wake up, and they never did. Let's hope this time it's different.
>>
>>2754168
it's been going down for a month and a half solidly. I've been pretty patient, that was the wrong choice.

I should have sold when the trend stopped going up. Holding is a meme. Now I am an "investor"
>>
Everything is down now hodl!
Fud from the imaginary Aug 1st event which reveals that the majority of investors don't understand the tech and are responding to worst case news they don't comprehend. Besides the miners if they're released will end the price into orbit
>>
imagine investing in a coin with such a high inflation rate
>>
Sia hardfork is coming
Wait for sub 100
>>
File: autist.jpg (173KB, 844x1655px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
173KB, 844x1655px
>>2754120
lmao im at a higher loss then 50%, and im actually happy about this one.
I knew this was a shit coin so i put almost nothing into it, just in case i was wrong.
it's so beautiful watching peoples hopes and dreams get crushed.
>>
>>2754168
>long term
>when theres that many coins
>with that much inflation going to happen to it
>>
>>2754120
I've explained in many threads, sia isn't scalable. Can you answer how owning coins/ currency of decentralized data would appreciate in value over time? It can't. You might as well exchange winrar tokens. Please think about a product before you invest in it.
>>
>>2754395
To be a host you need SC and to rent storage you need SC. For it to rise you simply need sufficient demand. Right now there isn't much demand, the price is simply speculative.
>>
>>2754395
can u share some more knowledge pls
>>
>>2754183
Bro. You have 0 fucking patience. Something going down for a month means nothing. Stop obsessively checking your blockfolio.

Or did you invest more then you could afford to loose hmm?
>>
>>2754347
>that much inflation
Sia's inflation rate is lower than Bitcoin's.
>>
tfw bought $35 @ 770
>>
I had to sit on xmr while it went from $11 to $5. Took 3 months but the reversal came

I really can't get over just how fresh off the boat some of these pussyhanders are
>>
>>2754120

If you feel bad, just remember people paid over 2k for an ASIC for this shit and will now take even longer to break even on their investment than you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.