[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNAP OUT OF IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (8).jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8KB, 251x201px
No bad news caused this crash, it is all head games about the bitcoin fork. If your worried about the fork just put it in a high market cap crypto such as ETH, XRP, LTC and it's smooth sailing.

I had a friend who back in the day had 900k in the stock market, in 2008 he was down to below 100k if that. He gave up, sold out and has never seen that money since. Don't be that guy. Imagine yourself now in the 2008 stock market, get over your losses and see that now is the opportunity. You can now invest everything you have and cryptos at huge discount any future gains are going to be multiplied by the discount you can get right now. if you cash out now you are going to kill yourself when you see it all go back up.

The last jump up was just a dead cat bounce. Let the market dip, buy on the way down, buy at the bottom and buy on the way up. Who cares if you could of waited and got eth 10$ cheaper, by buying any time from now untill the market has fully recovered you are going to be hugely rewarded in the next boom, people will look back and be jealous that they didn't experience a dip like this. The people buying now are going to be whales of 2020.

Research all the main cryptos, do you really honestly think the world has no use for them? XRP is 100% going to be used into the future, it saves banks millions in transaction fees and improves wiring.

30% of the shitcoins also have very promising futures and have plenty of funding and experienced devs to make that happen.
>>
XRP was just an example of why crypto is going to always be around, not a shill for that particular crypto, It is this type of improvement that every industry can see benefit from.
>>
>>2753671
What are good buying opportunities in your opinion? I'm thinking of buying some more lisk or strat.
>>
>>2753671

>XRP blockchain applications maybe yes
>XRP Crypto, testing only

Fundamentally flawed as an investment, yielding your whole wee reddit post invalid.
>>
>>2753738
Lisk has always seemed to me like Strat's retarded cousin.
>>
>No bad news caused this crash,
except the fuckin auto-fork on segwit2x testnet?

its a disaster
>>
for a justified reason for this dip, a piece of bad news should of been submitted for each individual crypto.

most cryptos will suceed even in spite of most others failing.

everything is a good buy right now, other than the obvious meme coins that have no use other than hype. People are likely to go towards the established high market cap currencies or at least ones that have already been proved with real world use. Yeah XRP is shit.....that's why it is one of the highest market caps, I get why people don't like it as most crypto buyers are in the whole anti banking anti system think tank
>>
>>2753738

I'm genuinely jealous of people that get to buy into strat at these prices. I have no more free fiat to throw in right now
>>
So much fud trying to get you all to sell
>>
>>2753950
Regardless of the reasons for its direction, the market it headed down for a little while longer. At worst you should hedge and hold some fiat to buy up the bottom.

The market is made up of emotional, short sighted, dimwits. You can either beat them to the punch, or hold on while they fuck it all up. But you won't slow the motion or change direction by telling them it's just fud on 4chan.

Plenty more panic selling to come boys. Buy back after august.
>>
I am trying to learn as I go. Currently I do not know if there is a technical analysis tool other than MACD that would let me know in advance that a reversal is coming?

Also is there some place that has info on some of the more prominent coins and why they are important? It seems most sites I find have their own opinions.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>2753974
That was always my plan. Inevitable with all you see about it on here and reddit
>>
>>2753948
>dropped 50% in one week and continues to drop every day.
>wishes he could keep losing money

There's literally no hope for faggots like you. The blood bath hasn't even begun yet.
>>
>>2753671
You should never measure your self against USD. If you really wamt to play the game then measure yourself against BTC. If you can lose less than BTC loses you are doing above average already
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.