[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are lucky that you get to buy into this dip. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

You guys are lucky that you get to buy into this dip. I have no free capital. It's all already in crypto.

People who aren't buying right now are morons.
>>
>>2753565
Its not about buying in right now. Or even a year ago, its not about specific moment.

Those of us with some brains (I know there are a few people here who follow the same strategy) buy ethereum with a set amount of dollars, periodically. I throw in 100 quid/biweekly, and been doing it for move than a year. I don't even look at the price, I got a two year timeframe (based on ethereum research roadmap) in mind.
>>
>>2753565
I should catch this falling knife OP?

lol fucking idiot. sub 50 tomorrow. screencap this
>>
a year from now, we'll look back at this like how we look back at btc and not buying it when it was under a $1000
>>
>>2753596
>Those of us with some brains

so you already have the money, but keep most of it out of crypto, and only convert 100 quid into ETH every week? or just use part of your income to buy ETH with? becuase if it's the former, you're really-really dumb.
>>
>>2753596
It's not smart to disregard the price. I agree that buying every week is a good idea, but the amount that you spend each week should be based on the price. It's silly not to increase the amount you spend when the price is so low as it is right now.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (40KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
40KB, 728x546px
>>2753565
mfw when my buy order is $170 and eth only dropped to $186.

my only hope at this point is Asians and Europeans are as stupid as /biz and panic sell
>>
>>2753623
You really think Norvig frequents /biz lol? 100 quid off every paycheck obviously, I got quite a lot of sub $10 coins that way. There was a guy on /biz who was throwing 50 biweekly since january 2016 when eth just came on the market, and another guy who threw in a grand every couple of months. Really helps you sleep well at night instead of checking your phone every hour and trying to catch dips
>>
>>2753641
You should have known that this is one of the fib retracement lines.
>>
>>2753627
Maybe. I like to keep it simple
>>
File: technical_analysis.jpg (943KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
technical_analysis.jpg
943KB, 1600x1200px
>>2753673
ta is digital tea leaves. unless you have prior-proof, your speculation is as good as mine
>>
>>2753689

>forgets everyone uses digital tea leaves thus giving it collective support.
>>
>>2753681
Maybe a better is rule is to have a minimum and a maximum amount to spend set in stone. Then determine where on that spectrum based on the price.
>>
>>2753715
cool strategy, bro
>>
>>2753689
no
>>
>>2753689
socking moments of clarity on biz
>>
>>2753596

>those of us with some brains

>throws money away into a ponzi scheme called eth

what the fuck am i reading
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.