[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vitalik went dark 3 days ago faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I hope you guys know that Vitalik went dark 4 days ago. He cashed out and ETHER IS FUCKING DEAD

GET OUT
>>
File: 1498101678751.jpg (327KB, 1500x919px) Image search: [Google]
1498101678751.jpg
327KB, 1500x919px
we all know Vitalik cashed out at ATH
>>
So you post without having proof?

Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>2753484
You do now how to actually use twitter, right OP?

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/with_replies
>>
He's busy programming instead of wasting time on social media.
>>
>wants proof of him going dark...

check his repo faggot

Im not spoon feeding you. BTFO or KYS tomorrow.
>>
he cashed out, said that ETH will always have unlimited supply, then died in a car crash
also, bought Ans and Tezor for the cash he got for his ether!11
>>
They could only keep the charade that he was still alive up for so long
>>
>>2753484
Didnt he cash out like weeks ago when a genesis block was sold. People asked him on twitter and he said diversifying meant buying things other than crypo.
>>
>>2753484
I legitimately hope you die, you
are an absolute waste of space.
1) you're a piece of shit for trying to FUD when this would impact the entire crypto market.
2) you are so dumb that you will lie about something that is extremely easily proven wrong, considering vitalik revealed his Eth addresses, 0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b and 0x1db3439a222c519ab44bb1144fc28167b4fa6ee6 .

I can't wait until you lose all your mistiming your short. I hope you realize that you deserve it.
>>
>>2753562
As far as I know, he's only sold once. He sold 15% of his stash at $8. lol What a cuck.
>>
>>2753569
lmao get out bro. im literally trying to prevent you from committing suicide tomorrow.

>impact the entire crypto market
oh you mean the shitcoin ICO's that have inevitably created this situation?

BTC rises

Die you shitcoin pumping faggot. YOU are the reason the market is being affected. YOU have created the bubble.

Now watch it pop you fucking cunt
>>
>>2753600
I'm sitting in fiat right now. Don't even try to act like you were trying to be a good person now that you got caught in a lie, that's even more pathetic than I thought was possible.
Stop posting and go think about how sad your life is that you even got to this point.
>>
two of his biggest wallets are known and obviously available for anyone to look at, you'd know if he cashed out

i think other than the 25% he sold at $7/eth, he hasnt done any major moves
>>
>>2753503
Is the bait not obvious enough ?
>>
>>2753484
he ded, digits will prove it.
>>
I have terrible bone chilling news. Vitalik was found dead after he crashed his customized t-14 armata that president Putin personally sold him. He crashed into a lake and was unable to escape.
>>
>>2753484
i hate eth with everything i've got ever since they started brigading our btc trading threads, and i will even say that eth will be around for a while with probably some significant influence.

also, fuck eth. still a shitcoin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.