[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

www.rialto.ai now on etherdelta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

www.rialto.ai now on etherdelta
>>
bump. pls let some idiot make a mistake when buying kek.
>>
>>2752203
under ico price already! get fucked!
>>
fuck off with this etherdelta shit it's the worst exchange I've ever seen.
>>
>>2753096
how is it? there's been one buy
>>2753116
retard
>>
Lol the team said that it will only be on exchange in august
>>
>>2753183
they didn't lock the coins up so any exchange can add them when they like. small ones like delta add fast.
>>
I see a sell bids starting at $0.20 (based on current eth price) and purchase bids starting at $0.06.

It will launch in the $.15-$0.20 range.

Depending on Aug 1st, price could climb much higher during August's recovery.
>>
I bought this as part of my plans to start setting up passive income streams, not to flip at the earliest convenience. If i can get any under 15c I'll see that as a bargain.
Hoping to catch some cheap sells while everyone shores up liquidity during this crypto dump. Someone will decide they need a few grand fast and fill my orders as that margin maintenance creeps closer
>>
>>2752203
>https://ripple.com/insights/sumitomo-mitsui-banking-corporation-and-japan-post-bank-join-sbi-ripple-asias-bank-consortium/

how can XRP not fucking moon? this is retarded, this is the only crypto that is actualy being fucking used for anything
>>
>>2753944
I don't know how much you trade traditional stocks, but whenever there's an emerging stock that the big boys want a piece of, they HAMMER THE SHIT out of it so they can buy cheap off the mom and dad investors who panic out of it.

It could take weeks, it could take months. Once they have their fill, they take the brakes off. Big investors don't buy at the going market rate, they sell down and short the ever living fuck out of what they want until they get their fill.

I watched it happen just recently with a Lithium mining junior. Not a spec company, but something actually pulling product out of the ground and selling it. It gets shorted from $2.20 down to around $1.50 for a few weeks. Then all of a sudden it jumps back to $2.10 in a couple days and Goldman, JP, Deutchbank, Citi are the largest traders by volume during that time.

Funny that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.