[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 14997205280180.jpg (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
14997205280180.jpg
36KB, 640x400px
I've got in 5 days ago... small 200$ investment, basically wanted to test out transactions, wallets, how to place orders on exchanges.. I'm down a whooping 55$ all included... It's not thay I care so much about losing some % right now, but why would I if I can afford not to.

Should I just sell and wait a couple days for the shitstorm to end? How safe is it to keep a couple a bucks in $ on an exchange? Also, I want to be ready to jump in eventually but I can only transfer through bank wire (5 business days), again, how safe is it to keep a couple K$ on an exchange?

Thanks anons
>>
>>2751924
no its bad practice to sell right now.
>>
>>2751924
Focus on trading to increase your BTC stack, this is your one and only mission, never forget that
Disregard fiat completely for it doesn't matter but play only with what you can afford to lose, not a penny more
When marketcap grows again, and it will at some point, so shall the value of crypto in fiat terms
Ignore trading on emotions or you'll regret it
Welcome to the game that never ends
>>
s h o r t
>>
>>2752582
Keep long holds off exchanges in your wallet where you have total control over it
Enable 2FA on your exchange accounts
Research all coins and don't chase any pumps, else you will likely be bagholding
>>
>>2751924
Why would you sell at a loss?

You either hodl, short, or buy the dip.

You don't sell without a profit.
>>
I'll be honest with you OP. sell your btc or eth for SNGLS and hold the next 5 years. They are 11 cents and they will NEVER be this low again as their Tokit launch is in August
>>
>>2752095
Yea this.
It'll increase your tolerance for the inevitable volatility to the point you won't ever make pink wojaks threads and threaten to kys
>>
>>2751924
in 5 years, BTC will have normie adoption (we're at 1% right now if that)

there will be 18 million coins or so

about 1-2 million are lost forever (keys got lost etc). another 1-2 million are held by satoshi.
another 1-2 million held by wenklevoss twins

all of that supply is locked more or less. so basically there will be around 13-14 million BTC available to the market 5 years from now.

BTC will be worth more than all the gold in the world. its fucking stupid for central banks to pay billions per year to run vaults. that shit is dead and over. gold is going down to marginal cost of mining, never to go higher.

on the other hand, BTC is going to $7 trillion + to replace the gold supply. we need to go up in price about 175-200x to get there.

if you have 1 BTC today, you will have the equivalent of half a million dollars 5 years from now.

anyone holding 5 BTC in 5 years will be in the 1%
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.