[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH to Dip Below $200 Tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1497816243001.jpg (98KB, 695x938px) Image search: [Google]
1497816243001.jpg
98KB, 695x938px
Who here excited about all of the shorting possibilities once this virtual resistance at $200 is gone?

It's going to be fucking beautiful.
>>
>>2751718
im gonna buy some around 201-205. getting the fuck out if it dips below 200, the reds are in berlin and its ogre
>>
awful thread, but please go ahead and enjoy your liquidation

make sure to film it all too, or at least a nice live blog commentary of your mood
>>
10pm : here we go!!! very excited.
10:15 : not happy
10:27 : crying right now
10:30 : its all gone

you know, like that?
>>
>>2751779

Sounds like you're carrying some heavy bags anon?

Please, think of your family before you decide to do anything drastic.
>>
File: download.png (81KB, 1868x1016px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
81KB, 1868x1016px
>>2751779
>it's just a dip bro
>>
File: 1366473391455.jpg (14KB, 164x172px) Image search: [Google]
1366473391455.jpg
14KB, 164x172px
Would now be a good time to buy into more ETH? If it rises again I could make some bank.
>>
>>2751773
>buy some around 201-205. getting the fuck out if it dips below 200

has a similar strategy ever worked before in crypto trading? to buy at a nice round number and sell if it goes $1 below? im skeptical
>>
>>2752024
I have zero real experience so don't do things based on my opinion, but:

People have a tendency to operate on those kind of round numbers. They see price dropping and they need to set a marker for when they give up and just sell--those markers are going to be on those sorts of numbers
>Oh I'll sell if it hits 210
>Oh I'll sell if it hits 200

The rounder the number, the more people are drawn to it, so a lot of people are watching to see if it hits 200, and it following below that arbitrary platform to 199 will cause a lot of reactive sells or people who put their marker at 200 to sell. Those round numbers are like a psychological safety net where a person can say "I'm fine as long as it's above X" so the weak hands are in bulk when it falls below that net and there is a sense of it all being over.

So in theory I guess you could expect a high amount of selling right after it dips below that kind of floor, once it hits 199 it might very well dip significantly because of panic.
>>
>>2752024
yea there was a huge wall at 200 but its at 197 in a matter of minutes. the bottom has fell out and crypto is done
>>
back to 205 from 185 in 5 minutes. kek. Good money has been made tonight.
>>
File: bubble-phases-1024x686.jpg (76KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-phases-1024x686.jpg
76KB, 1024x686px
>>2751999
Literally a textbook speculative bubble, learn from your mistakes folks.
>>
>>2752100

absolutely, there were clearly a shit ton of limit sell orders waiting to fire at 200, that thing dropped 15 bucks to 185 in seconds when 200 was hit...
>>
If all of this isn't fudding to buy cheaper ETH I'm honestly amazed at how fucking stupid this board is. If you don't think ETH will reach at least $500 within 2017 you are so retarded there is absolutely no saving you.
>>
>muh antshares will be worth more than ETH

i can't wait to laugh so hard my lungs collapses. at least i will be able to pay for new ones
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.