[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come to /biz/ to discuss my stock portfolio >look at catalogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1478589959371.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1478589959371.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>come to /biz/ to discuss my stock portfolio
>look at catalogue
>90% of the threads are retards talking about their shitty unstable """""currencies""""" and crying about how they're losing everything trying to daytrade
>punch myself for thinking intelligent individuals could be found on 4chan
>leave
>>
Then leave. For real please. Not after posting a shitty thread like this, but really. Fucking leave.
>>
>shitposts instead of making a stock thread
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>2751265
>i consider myself an intelligent individual, for I have a broker account like any good gentlesir and have purchased many a stock in my day
>only intelligent and refined individuals such as myself may purchase stocks, you see
>>
>>2751265
I agree. I remember when this place actually had interesting discussions about finance, now it`s all "currencies".
>>
File: 1445215059338.png (216KB, 568x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1445215059338.png
216KB, 568x1023px
>>2751317
>I hate this place so much I'll just stay but im cool because I hate this place and hating makes you cool

Fuck off and leave if you don't want to be here
>>
File: 1456210468666.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1456210468666.png
20KB, 390x470px
>>2751292
>day trades crypto"currencies"
>intelligent

pick one and only one.
>>
>>2751265
>looking for intelligent stock advice on /biz/
you're even dumber than the coiners
>>
>>2751265
I have a stock portfolio. Let's chat, OP
>>
>>2751589
Are you in auto at all? I bought some Ford right before the sector dipped, but the dividend is juicy enough that it should easily pay for the loss over the near future. Unless of course it drops more...

My stocks are:
>BMY
>EPD (pure gold)
>F
>QCOM
>IGV (etf which has done great things for me but fuck the fees, I want income)

I also threw a benjamin onto NUSMF because why not
>>
>>2751660
>I bought some ford
Kek kill yourself faggot

I bet you also bought some McDonald's
>>
>>2751660
>F
Anon, why? Even if it doesn't crash, the auto sector won't grow any. It's pretty much tapped out. Everybody who is going to buy a new car has one, and they're offering *100* month loans nowadays.

For dividends, I'm invest in Oil & Gas. I know that they whole sector has slumped because of cheap oil (I'm a Texan, and the whole economy here is slumped), but the dividends are sweet, and the stocks will be worth so much more once barrel prices go back up. I'm holding on ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Halliburton, and BP. Having EPD is solid, though.

I'm also holding LQ. They're owned by Blackstone, which mostly owns Hilton, and La Quinta has been doing 10-figure renovations every years for the past few years. I'm betting they're going to get rolled into the Hilton family once they finish up with the renovations. LQ stock is like $14, and HLT is about $60.
>>
>>2751265
Get out of my /crypto/ board REEEEE

Also youre an idiot for not taking advantage of the great gold rush of our generation, stay poor with your 4% annual gains in the stock market nocoiner
>>
>>2751823
>t. thirsty for growth stocks
income strats give you just as much return for less risk, the 5% dividend is delicious and shows no signs of stopping

>>2751826
I'm not so sure. I see fossil fuel demand decreasing in the long term. Maybe the price per barrel will go up again, but I don't see it reaching the same level of importance barring a major change in geopolitics.

I'm not getting rid of EPD though, because their management knows what they're doing.

>>2751864
lol how much money have you lost so far retard?
>>
>>2751948
>I see fossil fuel demand decreasing in the long term
I agree. However, we haven't broken ground on any new nuclear power plants in 40 years, fusion is a few decades away at least, and renewables aren't enough to take the place of fossil, yet. Fossil fuel is going to surge back at least one more time, mark my words, and I'll sell it all when it does.

Long term hodl money now is one lithium mining. It plays in to all of our effective battery tech.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170710-162503.png (175KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-162503.png
175KB, 1080x1920px
>>2751948
Like 2.5k b-but it will moon i swear!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.