[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me, be a wale. Invest 30 000 USD to hire some IT staff and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Be me, be a wale.
Invest 30 000 USD to hire some IT staff and a lawyer.
> let's make me a token.
Start announced for the ICO
Buy eth worth 1 Million Dollar.
When ICO begins, the ether is %70 since my investment.
Get 5 000 000 Dollar in eth at ICO.
Wait for next ICO in line a then sell all my ethers.
My 1 million dollar is now a shit load of cash.
Wait for eth price to recover then start distributing the tokens.
Wait for exchange and sell half my stack of the 30% "dev tokens", sell for cash.
Community thinks their tokens will be worth anything when I sold all the development tokens and announce that I sadly can't pay the devs anymore so the project is dead.

Tell some friends to do this again in their names for 50%

Most funny fact is, that I pay the coders and lawyer with that tokens also, so even without my rich background and the million to invest, I would be king now.

AMA
>>
a millionaire but still can't speak english
>>
>>2751053
Sounds legit
>>
>>2751053
Would it be viable to replace stocks with an ico? You would grant limited capabilities through ownership so that you retain full control of the company. This is theoretically sound because of the way cryptos work as speculative stores of wealth: the value of the fact it's a coin should be enough to make people agree to buy, let alone the decision ability.
I've been thinking about using cryptos in such a way: to replace VC/angel/investors as a whole. Thoughts?
>>
>>2751368
As in, something like ExxonMobile take their stock off the NYSE and create a coin from it?
>>
I withdrawed it all 25% down having let +25% pass me by out of greed.

I'm not cut out for this. Happy hunting, short shitter.
>>
>>2751053
>AMA
Can I have 1ETH?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.