[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH bagholders on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: top kek.png (294KB, 574x505px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
294KB, 574x505px
when tezos dumps 230 000 ETH on market things will never be the same
>>
they aren't going to release their tokens for a long while from what i heard so by that time market will be well recovered
>>
>>2750030
they won't release the tezos tokens, but that doesn't mean they won't be liquidating all the ETH tokens they get, lmao.
>>
>implying they are as retarded as OP to sell low
>>
Yes they will wait while they see their $ value dwindle tenfold as they hold on to their eth lol.
>>
DIE ETHEREUM DIE
>>
>>2750011
Dip baby Dip
>>
>>2750038

then what's stopping them from dumping their eth right now since eth is "doomed" and never going to recover? Wouldn't they want to dump their coins right fucking now?
>>
>when
what makes you think they and eos aren't selling right now?
>>
You forgot that they have over 56,000 btc? If tezos is dumping then ALL bag holders will be on suicide watch.
>>
>>2750011

yeah, those numbers are enough to drive eth and btc into single digit territory.
>>
>>2750097
They got the Eth for free so it doesn't matter what price they sell at
>>
>>2750504
EOS is selling, last time I checked tezos isn't
>>
Please remember this thread so as to not believe larpers in the future
>>
>>2750011
>yfw they open short position with x10 leverage.
>>
>>2750011

Holy shit, I almost forgot.

This is going to be a bad week for ETH.
>>
>>2750855
You're a fucking moron
>>
>>2751077
He's right, they got 230,000 eth for pretty much nothing, if they sell at $300 or $200 it's still a very handsome profit for them, better to offload it quickly than hold out trying to get the best price for money they pretty much scammed. Aka "take the money and run"
>>
>>2751077
>He's right, they got 230,000 eth for pretty much nothing, if they sell at $300 or $200 it's still a very handsome profit for them, better to offload it quickly than hold out trying to get the best price for money they pretty much scammed. Aka "take the money and run"

100% truth.

They will sell in very small lots, 500-1000 at a time, endlessly, lest they crater the market.

even still, it matters not one bit, they have 70 million USD in eth sitting there.

The tezos team is fantastically wealthy and they have delivered ZERO value for it.

Its fucking crazy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.