[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it feels so good to be a nocoiner > coiners on suicidewatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 278x181px
it feels so good to be a nocoiner

> coiners on suicidewatch
>>
>when RDD is more stable than most coins
>>
>>2748939
I've been waiting for this moment for a while, feels good man
>>
>>2748939
it only feels better than being a newcoiner.
>>
>>2748939
>staking a coin with INSANE annual interest
>compounds about every week
>just went up 5x what I bought in for

butterflies, friends

I seriously might throw up
>>
>shantytown of coiners

invest in memes don't be mad when the memes eat your dick off
>>
>>2748939
Oh noes, I'm only up 96%
>>
>>2749175
congrats, you joined the pyramid scheme early!
>>
>>2748939
>>2749122
>>2749182
>when envy breeds contempt
>>
laugh now, cry later. when crypto rises from the ashes like it always does. We come back stronger.
>>
lol you nocoiners realize that YOU will be on suicidewatch when the next bullrun hits?
>>
>>2749219
Envy of what? Your unsustainable 2000% ROI? Good luck making it to lamboland my friend
>>
>>2749182
>implying
global wire transfers total easily over $5 trillion in volume per day. That's *just* wire transfers.

Even if crypto were only useful to the consumer portion of that market, which it isn't, but let's just assume that this is 10 years ago and literally the only thing you could do with crypto was use BTC to transfer money. Even if that were the only use for any crypto ever, if that activity is adopted by 10% of the wire market, that's $500 BILLION in volume on a daily basis. Assume that in order to process that volume, the value of the currency has to be at least 10x that, you're talking about a $5 TRILLION dollar market cap on just BTC.

Granted this is assuming things like adoption rates and whatnot, but there is zero question that it's cheaper and faster to transfer cryptocurrencies than it is to get a wire transfer, so there's a good chance that this would be the preferred method for transfer of money in the developing/unbanked world that doesn't trust a guy in a suit to care for their hard-earned money.

Sorry you're too stupid to see disruptive technology for what it is, and assume the only people that will use blockchain are existing financial institutions.
>>
>>2749248
Friendly reminder that you're not investing in the blockchain technology itself, you're investing in the hopes, dreams, and pure speculation of what could be if the stars align
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.