[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make custom aquariums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 525-gallon-aquarium-resized.jpg (141KB, 650x407px) Image search: [Google]
525-gallon-aquarium-resized.jpg
141KB, 650x407px
I have made a few and sold them to friends and family, and already have everything necessary to make them, but what, if anything, will I need to start selling these online, I mean in the way of licences etc?
>>
>>2748597
Picture is not one I made btw. Just one I found on google
>>
Post one you made so we can tell you if you should quit your day job
>>
File: mates tank.png (1009KB, 1213x659px) Image search: [Google]
mates tank.png
1009KB, 1213x659px
>>2748635
Here is my mates that I made and put in
>>
>>2748697
dem hideous silicone edges
>>
>>2748697
god that is ugly
>>
>>2748697
No offense cause I like the tank but that tiling looks like shit. I do not know if you did it since you said aquariums but holy shit that tile...
>>
>>2748697
Tank is cool but wtf did u install it in a gas station bathroom???
>>
>>2748917
>>2748905

Kek

they have a point though, the aquarium is ok the wall is awfull
>>
>>2748697
this is really not comfy tiles
>>
Tiling is shit, I like what you're doing with the design but try to increase the sleekness. Those big white lines on the sides look bad.
>>
how long have you been making aquariums?
>>
>>2748697
this should be illegal and a high felony
>>
>>2748697
Did you do that tile work? Because I can't believe someone would actually pay to have their wall fucked up by tile work like that.
>>
>>2748597
try to make a really big one and drown yourself because that shit is offending to the society
>>
>>2748697
good fucking god that is awful

i would expect to see that in china town in some bathroom
>>
>>2748697
asian detected
>>
>>2748697
The tank looks good, but everything else is a mess. Are you responsible for that awful tile work?
>>
>>2748597
Late reply I ahve been out and I did the tiling. This isn't about the tiling though. I have never claimed to be good at tiling. They were just a favour
>>
>>2750489
A favor to someone you hate I presume? What the fuck man
>>
>>2750514
Tf is wrong with the tiling? My mate was over the moon with it?
>>
>>2750519
does your mate happen to live in a gas station?
>>
>>2748697
that's fucking terrible. the tank is overstocked so all the fish will be stunted and dead soon. is that a bala shark in a tiny 30 gallon tank? decorations are crap and looks like a pain in the ass to maintain.
>>
>>2750519 i like the tiling font listen to these guys
>>
>>2750546
>>2750542
Holy fucking shit I built the tank and gave a hand with the tiling, I did NOT stock the fucking tank and did NOT choose the stupid fucking ornaments can I just have a critique on the tank and my original question answered please?
>>
>>2748597
My advice, to avoid a headache of paperwork and shit...set up your LLC as providing "Custom aquarium installation services" - a lot easier to set up agreements that are service contracts instead of becoming an authorized seller of this or what.

Also avoids products liability issues when someone inevitably drowns in one or electrocutes themselves or the expensive ass fish get sick. If you have any questions about establishing an LLC or writing a service contract or whatever let me know.
>>
>>2750615
Thank you so much for this reply! That is the only question I have for now anyway.
>>
>>2748697
Should've cast molded with acrylic to avoid those disgusting seams.
>>
>>2750593
did you have any say in the choice of tile? this is important so i can answer your original question.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.