[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does a billionaire die so young? Was he a low key retard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
How the fuck does a billionaire die so young? Was he a low key retard?
>>
Lifestyle?
Genetics?

We're not in a sci-fi movie, appreciable life extension is not currently technologically possible regardless of financial might.
>>
probably just had some bad luck
>>
He had autism
>>
>>2747931
>someone died young, therefore he must've been a retard regardess of anything else

OP, when you look into the mirror you'll see the actual retard
>>
>>2747931
he can't take his billions with him to the grave
>>
>>2747931
steve jobs died when he was 56. he must have been a larger retard.
>>
>>2747931
67 isn't that young

personally I'd like to die before 70, fuck that noise
>>
>>2748452
>t. someone who has an unhealthy lifestyle
>>
>>2748436
And he was, he basically killed himself by cancer. Deserved to die.
>>
>>2747931
You are aware that 67 is above average right? You'll all most likely die younger than him.
>>
>>2748436
Android is infinitely better than iOS. Only normans buy iPhones
>>
>>2748436
he was. he denied treatment and tried to heal himself with alternative medicine. if he used his wealth to get the best treatment available he'd probably still be alive.
>>
File: ou-ˇ-normies-get-out-2732630.png (99KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
ou-ˇ-normies-get-out-2732630.png
99KB, 500x441px
Dying at 67 after a drug and whore filled life is pretty ideal.
I wish I could.
>>
>>2748436
In that case yes, it was completely his fault and he was a retard. He had a very easy to cure form from cancer where only very little people actually die, but he refused the very secure treatment for esoteric bullshit who obviously didn't work.
>>
>>2748781
>He had a very easy to cure form from cancer where only very little people actually die

Are you being sarcastic? Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types you can get.
>>
>>2747931
>work in healthcare IT
Neal Patterson pretty much created the modern EMR industry on his own. He made it bruh
>>
>people with less than $1000 dolllars in their name are allowed to post on /biz/

since money cures everything how can someone with money be retarded? checkmate, pajeet.
>>
>>2747931

People used to keel over and die of heart attacks at 49. 67 isn't that surprising.

People believing they will all live to be 90 is the new "everyone gets a job, just get a degree."
>>
>>2748466
No it isn't
>>
>>2747931
Hes teleported to Mars.
They are all running away to escape the coming cataclysm.

This is why so many rich people keep "dying"
>>
>>2748821
He had a rarer kind that is extremely curable. You are right that in general pancreatic cancer is very dangerous
>>
>>2748486
>doesn't know alternative medicine is actually the real treatment
>>
Money still doesn't beat death.
There are some conditions that money and the best doctors/medications/treatments still can't cure.

Yet.
>>
>>2747967
Tell that to David Rockefeller
>>
>>2748821
>after only 5 years undiagnosed youre as good as dead
How the fuck do you get diagnosed with cancer in the first place? What are the symmptoms?
>>
>>2750487

Reading some posts on 4chan can give you cancer I've seen it
>>
>>2748436
This

Some people just get cancer
>>
>>2748821
He spent around 600k to sequence his entire dna.
This supposedly gave him a couple more years.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.