[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Although the jew is the enemy of western civilisation, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bancor-blockchain-capital-bnt.png (132KB, 865x487px) Image search: [Google]
bancor-blockchain-capital-bnt.png
132KB, 865x487px
Although the jew is the enemy of western civilisation, I can't help but admire them. Their financial tricks are surely second to none.

>Invent inflationary currency with its value based on another inflationary currency.
>Host an uncapped ICO so ethereum spikes in value.
>Dump immediately afterwards to crash eth's price, dragging down the value of bancor and ensuring investors get screwed
>Bancor is inflationary so buying it produces more tokens, so it doesn't even appreciably gain value when tradeable. Again screwing the goyim investors.
>The net loss for investors, and resultant ethereum crash guts investor faith in icos, bancor, and ethereum for the forseeable future. Again, ensuring investors are screwed while pocketing 150 million.

Truly, it is a work of scamming mastery, to pocket so much money whilst simultaneously ensuring the hated goyim barely see a single penny in profit. Will there ever be a better scam in crypto history?
>>
the jews arent even that smart desu
its more like goyim are dumb as shit and keep falling for the same old tricks
we tried to warn them about bancor but these idiots never listen
>>
>>2747773
>>2747773
I don't hate the jews. I hate the people who fall for their scams and allow them to continue doing it.
Honestly, what were ICO investors thinking? that their 10k investment will make them a milionaire? fucking retards.
Ohh, by the way; Tezos is doing the same shit and it managed to raise even more money, lol.
>>
tezos did worse with more obnoxious vesting terms for devs+backers

status did worse with their ico too

greed/ico craze crashed the plane with no survivors
>>
>>2747773
Can you make one of these for tezos and eos for posting in their threads
>>
>>2747773

not surprised to find biz just like pol
>>
>>2747773
We fucking told them it was a scam. The tools who invested in this deserves to lose their money.
>>
File: 1499637567048.png (95KB, 996x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499637567048.png
95KB, 996x538px
>banc-cucked

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN
>>
File: 1498161397142.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498161397142.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>2747851
Thank you biz for telling me the j00s were behind this scam
>>
>they think they can outkike the kikes
>>
>>2747832
It's just the new pol immigration since the summer started. Ironically, they can't integrate and turn this place into the same shithole they're accustomed, becoming the very monster they complain about nonstop

Sage and move along
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.