[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIZ so emotional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2128.jpg (46KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.jpg
46KB, 640x436px
This board sucks so bad lol. Everyone is so emotional and only makes decisions based on emotions, no wonder half of you lose money if you let biztards affect your trading. I come here to find news on latest coins and I mostly just see emotional traders who are bound to lose money. Anyone who makes bank here is actually smart and using newfag emotions against them.
>>
>>2747448
>no replies in your shit thread

Sage
>>
This. I just come here for the memes.

Anyone who uses this board to learn something should be poor.
>>
>>2747448
It's been almost a month since all the threads are people crying on how bad they fucked up or some shit eating pajeet shilling a shitcoin.
Also was here for memes and for the random good thread. Right now I mostly lurk and check what is /biz/ shilling to stay away or if it looks like they are doing a pump and dump on something I already own
>>
What sites do you recommend?
>>
>>2747448
Because most of the faggots here are literally teenagers, I doubt any of them have ever read any investment strategies or even basic investing philosophy.
>>
>>2747448

>not trading based on emotions
>not buying high and selling low

i really have no idea what youre talking about OP
can you explain?
>>
>>2748086
I am also a "teenager". Entered the crypto market with cash from my summer job that I would otherwise had blown on booze and shit. Learned how to day trade and to never listen to anyone, some Youtubers make nice videos about the general market direction and shit like that, but anyone who is telling you how to day trade is full of shit. Learned not to ever fucking listen to biz the hard way and have been in the green so far, even in this correction right now. This is my small time in the market and my mickey mouse experience speaking, but it's not so hard to trade if you stay sure in your own opinions and don't let emotions affect you.

Plus learning how to use indicators and tying them with strategies has also been useful. It's been a pretty successful summer, but this board is literally fucking cancerous lol. Well someone has to lose their money for me to gain it, thank you very much.
>>
>>2748111
Well look at the posts on the front page.

>Market in correction because of a fucking 400% bull run
>Kiddos crying that they are selling and losing money

Everyone fucking knows that massive growth is not sustainable, even with normie money flowing in, the market will correct from time to time.
>>
File: 1496396848033.png (509KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496396848033.png
509KB, 1366x768px
Because they're under 25 years old, have invested less than a year, don't understand market psychology and are playing with less than $1,000.

What did you honestly expect to happen?
I should just develop a algorithm that invests based on the amount of wojaks that get posted on this board per hour at this point.

Also another thing is people here lack critical thought and jump into coins without understanding the actual technology / long term situation. (Patientory, Status)

It's basically a glorified case study into the feeble college investors mind.
>>
>>2748154
Agreed. I like to find potential coins here since they are brought up to attention. Read half of the white papers and mostly understand that the coins are gimmicky and full of shit. Found one gem here though. IOC, super promising, small supply and actually useful. Idk, but feel like this coin is something that will take off in a year max.
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (91KB, 524x900px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
91KB, 524x900px
>>
>>2748144
you're one of the few with a brain though, clearly, the fact that you learned those lessons at your age is going to benefit you greatly once you're in your 20s and your contemporaries and/or friends are being retarded with their money, you will hopefully be saving it and investing.
>>
>>2748310
Thanks. Yup figured I will invest 80% of all my crypto gainz into real estate after the next financial crisis hitting us in late 18' early 19'.

Gonna cash out most of my gains before the crypto bubble will pop, leave some in just for the fun of it. Fortunately the crypto bubble has not even started yet. It will probably next year and there will be a crash mid/late 2018 when we hit <$4-5 trillion market cap. Just my opinion. I told one friend about the shit I do with cryptos and he immediately wanted to throw his next pay check in lol.

Any opinions on the theory that there will be a huge shit on the financial markets in general in late 2018?
>>
>>2748151
Why does it matter though? Let the stupid people be stupid. The technology is what makes crypto run, and no matter how many retards get burned with it, nothing is going to change that.
>>2748144
Where did you get all your information from? general googling + youtube? Part of using 4chan is being able to separate good posts from bad you know, it's simply not possible that literally everyone here is looking to make others miserable.
>>
>>2748144

godspeed to you, young anon
>>
>>2748422
It does not actually matter you are right, it just pisses me off that 49% of the people here shilling shit hard and it never works out and the other 49% are whining that they are losing their money and cashing out. Sometimes there are good posts and that goes under the 2% lol, so agree finding good posts is a part of browsing 4chan.

I've been a follower of WSB on Reddit for a while, that's how I got into cryptos. I put some money into ETH at first because of FOMO and made some profits. After that tried trading, lost money because I saw other people sling shit on reddit or biz and closed my positions. Afterwards I kept my eye on the graphs and saw that most of the time I was right, this was the biggest lesson for me. I looked around trading subreddits, learned about indicators (MA, EMA, Bollinger bands, volume and Fibbonaci is what I mostly use) and general breakout patterns, familiarised myself with the 1h-30min charts, sat behind my computer for 12 hours a day, because of a shitty boring day job and mostly traded in my head. Just remembered prices and called the next price at x time after analyzing the charts for a while. Saw that most of the shit I predicted was true. Focused on trading 1 thing and 1 thing only and have just kept myself up to date with charts so I pretty much know how the market moves. I do some general calculations and see how big are pullbacks and that's how I identify my entry/exit points. Even if I get the entry/exit wrong I never let emotions take control and after a while it all works out like I predicted. I am probably missing a few things from my usual entry and exit routines that I look at since I don't have a checklist and do everything off the top of my head. Hope this paints a clearer picture on how a 18 yr old kid can trade and make some profits haha.
>>
>>2748547
Sounds like you've got it all figured out my man. I'm still pretty clueless myself, but I've been watching the bitcoin chart for a couple years, and followed some of the good advice I've seen on here so I have yet to lose money at least. But dumping everything into real estate is probably the smartest move you can make with this stuff and I hope to do the same eventually, good luck with it.
>>
>>2748640
Thanks man. Easiest way to learn is to take action bro! Commercial real estate is my target though, is the smartest move post crash. Can cash in on huge rent money on warehouses and office spaces since businesses are willing to pay more than residents.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.