[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocurrency - chart reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: graph.png (21KB, 971x267px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
21KB, 971x267px
Hello /biz/ a very interesting question do you actually bother with trying to predict the crypto market using the graphs? I have read a lot regarding the actual help of the graphs and the results were really disappointing:

1) Graphs do not provide anything besides how the currency is moving in the market. No actually help when trying to predict whether the currency will go UP or DOWN.

- Example: Expected to go up (DGB)-> actually goes down

2) Reading a graph is useful as reading your horoscope and trying to make money out of it.

3) Only thing you need to look at is fundamentals. Do you believe in the technology? How much so? Risk as much money as you're comfortable. No trader/whale/hedge fund/billionaire investor with enough money to move these markets is making their decisions based on something like "composition of the candlesticks".
>>
So TA is horoscope and FA is gambling?
>- Example: Expected to go up (DGB)-> actually goes down
So make your prediction and then invert it?
>>
>>2746237
Go back and do your “research“ again. Noone can predict the future, the idea is to work out a TA method that is correct 51 out of 100 times. Gives you an average 1% on all your trades.
>>
>>2746304
TA accurate 51% each time is pretty much next to impossible the currencies are BEYOND volatile. There are too much factors that can change the the price from smallest thing to the whale going all in on a currency.
>>
You contradict yourself. You say that charts wont tell you anything except how price is currently moving then, the same breath, say it cant predict whether it's going up or down. But if the charts say a coin IS moving up at the moment, that's what you bet on. Ball-parking the reversal is a bit of a different animal, and is different from identifying a current monotonic trend.

If reading a chart is like reading a horoscope, then cant you bet off of how other people will behave based off of what they read in their horoscopes?

Furthermore, the price movement of a coin isnt a matter of real, actual, tangible value like youd get out of reading a whitepaper. Prices and their rates of change determine whether people will buy or sell. That's where charts become useful: In gauging the psychology of the market. It's very difficult to tell whether something is undervalued or overvalued without a hybrid approach.
>>
>>2746304
hahahaha

>TAcucks actually believe this
>>
>>2746237
>how to trade using charts
>uploads visualized market depth
top kek op
>>
>>2746269
pretty much yes. If make a simple math let's say we have X people that have the magic combination and always intensest in the correct currency that logically means we have X millionaires? Right? Or not? Because most of the time they bet correctly or as other posters suggests 51 out of 100.

If you get a flat line you get bags and you are stuck. You can sell or you can HODL. Your call. The charts ... hmm not sure if they can give you the accurate answer.
>>
>>2746342
A whale going all in on a currency will be reflected by a price increase. Furthermore, price increases tend to cause one another, since people will see the percent increase after a wall buys in and buy in, thinking the price will go up. If enough people do this, it can go up significantly
>>
>>2746352
GZ dipshit but isn't a depth also a chart or am I wrong? Go back to your cave and rub one out to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>2746347
You have a good point there! I admit. But my question was whether the anons on /biz/ see the charts useful or not. As I can tell some people do some people don't which is perfectly normal. And you sir are right. May be you can predict how the price will go based on the graph because the rest of the autist investing most likely will follow the same pattern.
>>
>>2746359
I mean technically yes

Best of luck to you guys if you actually trying to trade off of data from it though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.