[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is this and why is it worth so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.png (36KB, 577x610px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
36KB, 577x610px
WTF is this and why is it worth so much?
>>
>>2742103
It's good and there isn't that many.
>>
>>2742103
Gbyte > Bitcoin.
>>
nice just bought 100k
>>
the price went down so much because every month there is a big influx of coins.
The distribution is quite unique.
Anyways, 30% more coins or so instantly (for free, sucks for you if you miss it, but next month it will happen again)
so many of those just dump them as soon as they get them.
Even then, for such an increase in supply, the price is very stable. And it will start to go back up again before the next distribution round on August 7th.

And what this guy said:
>>2742109
It's actually pretty good, I can't wait to see what people do with the bots
>>
>>2742260
How does one obtain the coins?
>>
>>2742299
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs/

tl;dr;
1. by owning bitcoin in a wallet you control
or
2. by owning some Byteballs already
or
3. buy them on bittrex

next one is the 7th airdrop, there might be around 10 total, depending on how many BTC are linked.
5% of all BTC in circulation was linked in last airdrop
>>
Its an actual ponzi esque scheme, but the developers do a bunch of airdrops so people keep buying into it due to that and the limited supply.

This thing requires more faith than then the catholic church to stay alive.
>>
>>2742324
what's the purpose of givaways to BTC owners? data gathering op?
>>
>>2742345
You can do more reading here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

But the reason is mainly that a coin becomes a success if it's well distributed. If a lot of people have it.
Which is something I have to agree with. Look at dogecoin, the shittiest of coins, but everyone was tipping and giving it away when it started, so I think that's what made it successful.

>>2742337
This is not a ponzi scheme, unless you consider all cryptocurrency to be a ponzi scheme, in that case yes.

The wallet already can do pretty cool stuff, you can do trustless p2p betting (I bet you that BTC will go down to $2000 within 2 weeks)
among other things
>>
>>2742374

But it is my dude, you have to already buy into this thing to get into the airdrop, meaningless p2p betting aka smart contract is barely enough to keep up with the hundreds of other coins that do the same thing.

Yet this ponzi coin is worth $900 and they hover around 0-2000 sat.

Enjoy your free money but make sure to secure your profits if you get into this
>>
>>2742522
>you have to already buy into this thing to get into the airdrop
you don't
you can get bytes for your BTC, which is how it was at the start obviously.
and no, you don't sell them, you just link them by signing a message.
It's not my fault you can't read
>>
>>2742374
ran a quick calc and for me to move my modest amount of free BTC from exchange to wallet and back would cost me as much as I'd receive in byteball
I guess I'll stick to trading alts
>>
>>2742541

The BTC amount pales in comparison to the 20% per BBall you get for holding them, its the single reason people buy them.
>>
File: weqeqweqw1212311111.png (130KB, 1684x1109px) Image search: [Google]
weqeqweqw1212311111.png
130KB, 1684x1109px
low supply, ofc this is not the only factor, but it is the biggest one

there's only 365,903 byteballs, with 1 million being the cap

it has the lowest supply in all of crypto, but most other low supply coins are pretty pricey aswell as shown in pic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.