[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody in real estate in some form? I want more leads!! I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Anybody in real estate in some form? I want more leads!! I live in an extremely hot market, but im semi new here. Anybody got any creative ways to generate more leads?
>>
Start Golfing to find the old timers with cash and join a cycling club to find the young guys with cash.

Finding leads is all about networking, asking idiots on the internet is a sure sign you are going about this the wrong way.
>>
>>2742048
true, but sometimes people on the internet have used the internet to get leads. It's not like it hasn't happened.
>>
>>2742067

I would try to find specialized discussion boards on the subject. While there might be a fair few who know a thing or two about real estate that come here, there can be a number of reason why they don't see this or choose not to reply.

Go on reddit and see if there is a real estate page for your area, craigslist might not be a bad place to have a gander at either.
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (931KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
931KB, 4032x3024px
>>2742034
New agent i am 18 years old. Watch Bryan Casella on youtube. He is a brilliant SoCal agent. I am utilizing door knocking tactics that he mastered. Shits tough but i would start with his channel. Two things to master. Door knocking and big open houses. Look up the "mega open house" idea from joshua smith, he is kind of flabby because he insists its cost free but its really not however that is a great start. Open houses and door knocking are the best because according to the NAR "a majority of clients choose someone they have seen in real life"
T. Realtor but not disclosing DRE code since its 4chan lmao.
What brokerage do you work for?
KW is the best in my area
>>
>>2742067
Internet for leads is for bad agents. At least in my area. Most VALUABLE lead generation doesnt cost much money just time. We are in the business of buildIng relationships.
>>
>>2742034
I'm a landlord

my sister is a real estate agent
my mom is also a real estate agent

go to places where strangers meet

moms friend always sits at the bars at restraunts that's where he gets all of his leads
>>
File: golf.png (309KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
golf.png
309KB, 480x452px
>>2742048
not a bad idea

see you on the green anon
>>
File: AAAAAAA.png (384KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAA.png
384KB, 808x805px
i just want the fucking boomers to start dying so the housing market can finally correct
>>
>>2742034
https://www.biggerpockets.com/
>>
>>2743203
>>2743334
Im not a realtor, im a mortgage broker
>>
File: Housing Bubble.png (230KB, 4672x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Housing Bubble.png
230KB, 4672x1800px
>>2743633

I don't think it's gonna be that simple.
>>
>>2743633
The fed has totally fucked the market up by encouraging inflation. It will take a lot of death and probably a market collapse to correct
>>
Lel does a Vanguard REIT fund count?
>>
>>2744638
We have mortgage brokers all the time that sit in on our classes. Most dont talk to agents or introduce themselves. GO TO THOSE AND INTRODUCE!!! Look for places with new agents and build those relationships so you share the dough
>>
>>2744770
same guy, different computer. What classes are you referring to?
>>
>>2744667
>>The fed has totally fucked the market up by encouraging inflation.

How do you think they manage to pay down those trillions in debt?
>>
look into tax deed sales
tax sale foreclosures
>>
>>2744914
they don't
>>
>>2742034
I know a guy who says he pays Filipinos to spam CL for apt hunting

What market are you in (I mean what city. I'm not in RE)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.