[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

humble advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sad meme.jpg (2KB, 98x95px) Image search: [Google]
sad meme.jpg
2KB, 98x95px
what would you do if you were 24 years old , no kind of career, some college courses, kid on the way, no job and 4600 in debt credit cards. oh and no money in the bank whatsoever.
>>
>>2741842
Get a job
>>
File: 1499536246751.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499536246751.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>he fell for the kid meme
>>
Don't have the kid
>>
>>2741842
Watch the Dave Ramsey show
>>
>>2741842
>>2741842
Apply for a small job at a place like McDonald's or a similar place. Working minimum wage can be a good early source of income if you need it. Once you have a stable income, start charting out where you want to go education-wise and use Coursera or KhanAcademy, both are free. Try to budget appropriately, I don't know what your living state is like, but I'll do a high-end estimate of like 30-40% for rent. Food-wise, it's shit but maybe try using fast food as much as you can. Your priority should be paying off the deb,t but $4600 isn't that much. My dad had like $60k in debt on credit cards when I was growing up that he maintained because he made like $200k/yr working internationally.

Tl;dr, get a job, use Coursera, buy cheap food (Trader Joes or fast food), and pay off your debt
>>
>>2741842
btw you are still young enough to gain some kind of skill and get a respectable ROI but you are fast running out of time so choose something you want to choose within the next year or 2 (preferably sooner). In the mean time you live like a poorfag and pay off your credit cards as fast as possible then cut them up to avoid being some impatient coon.
>>
I would be a trucker
>>
I'd stop being a nigger.
>>
>>2741842

Don't marry but stay cohabitating if you love each other. Mom needs to get as much dole money as she can, shouldn't be hard for a single mom. You need to get whatever job you can tough it through and search for a path within your work or elsewhere that you can succeed in.

Since you are going to be a father there is really no excuse not to work a shitload. My brother started out doing tile and wood floors when he was 16 and never went to college. He is about 29 now, has two kids, bought a house, and has a small warehouse where he has installed a wood shop, and he had employees. If you are lucky and can meet a man like him, latch on, work hard, be thankful and don't stop until you have skills under your belt.

Consider plumbing and electrical apprenticeships. Get out and talk to foremen. You'll find something and you will be okay buddy, the trades need new blood and young English speaking dudes are in demand. The hard work and long hours will help you figure out where you want to take your life if you don't want to stay in the trade.

Look up growth mindset. There are tons positions available that will get you by. Good luck man.
>>
>>2741883
thats very good. I really apreciate that .
>>
besides ruining a kids life?
>>
>>2741993
Thats the best advice I been given in a very long time. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement .
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.