[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get people to like my facebook page

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fb.png (5KB, 378x133px) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
5KB, 378x133px
how do I get people to like my facebook page?
I want to drive traffic to my site but it isn't working
I have joined many groups and I spam "shared" content every day. My content is actually original, but no one is liking it. For every 200 reach I have only 1 person reacting or liking. I am afraid to use bots cause I heard FB is now banning at will.
>>
Try giving people money to like your posts, that's how it works right? Or share Bernie memes
>>
>>2741830
Maybe you just suck. Post your site and 'll give you my completely unbiased opinion.
>>
>>2741837
I am poor, it's out of the question
>>2741839
no, you are going to hack it or smth
>>
>>2741850
ok just screenshot a post here for us then, block your name or whatever
>>
>>2741830
I work for a car dealership and I have the same problem. You essentially have to pay to advertise and it's not cheap. I started from scratch about 3 years ago and I've only been able to muster 1,400 in a town of about 8,000.
>>
>>2741866
why would I want to see shit from my local car dealership on my timeline
>>
File: 1499363843951.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1499363843951.png
34KB, 675x694px
>>2741870
This board has id numbers dick nose. I was replying to OP.
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: lincoln.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I am trying to do the same thing. The only way to create a profitable audience is by creating sort of a group of pages pulling for one another , as well as following mainstream post. If you guys would like join, maybe we can figure this out together !
>>
>>2741896
what are you talking about
i know how IDs work idiot

i was replying to your reply to the OP
are you dense
>>
>>2741905
and you didnt answer my quesiton
>>
>>2741870
IF youre not going help , get the f out .
>>
>>2741913
this is helping actually

if you cant answer this question then you dont deserve followers
>>
>>2741901
elaborate, please
i saw that there are groups for stumbleupon where people like eachothers content, I'm thinking of doing that, but some of the groups I joined seem inactive
>>
>>2741850
I'm giving you free visits + advice and you are scared of being hacked? No wonder nobody visits your shit.
>>
File: 1492859663624.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1492859663624.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>2741839
>>2741852
this is supposed to be a bully-safe board
>>
>>2741923
Well, it hasn't been long since I started doing this facebook page. What I noticed; 1)following mainstream news or post to capture followers to like or view your page in order to accumulate an audiene is the first. ( The hardest part in my opinion). 2) setting up an strategy to follow up to your website would be the next step and that can be creative, depending on your audience.
>>
>>2741830

Do some weekly Steam Key - Giveaways and spread it everywhere like shit. You can get 10 random ones for a low price. Gamers will follow you.
>>
>>2741830
If you can show us your site OP, I am interested to see what you are actually looking for .
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.