[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2253.png (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.png
84KB, 800x800px
It's dead in the water rip in peace
>>
>>2740994
What makes you say that
>>
look at the price it's fuckin dead
>>
>>2741012
well there is no product yet and no announcements for a while so why would you expect the price to increase?
I don't like how silent the dev team is but they promised a twitter announcement within a week.
>>
>>2741012
Oh so you're just an idiot.

Sorry I thought you actually had information on the project itself. Perhaps you should actually research and understand the coins you are investing in, instead of resorting to pure speculation.
>>
>>2741041
ummm where do you think you are? you actually expect me to research the coins I buy and determine whether they will deliver in the future? Idiot.
>>
>>2741050

LOL
>>
>>2741009
>devs go on an indefinite vacation right after cashing out their ICO
It's a sign that they don't give a fuck anymore, they did their thing now they're enjoying the money. What incentive do they have to keep working on their product?
>>
>>2741050
Touché
>>
>>2741056
None. They fucking admitted to not working on the product on their own god damn slack. Check out Mysterium slack #dev channel.

Laughing my ass off at people still holding this
>>
pretty much whoever bought into this got pumped and dumped with a sticky hot load shot right up the asshole. Join the DGB sad cat. may you rip in peace
>>
>>2740994
mfw bought at ico.
mfw added to bittrex and doubled my money.
mfw didn't sell
mfw mfw
>>
It seems like a good idea, the developers just gotta keep us updated
>>
>>2741098
Post Screenshot please
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.