[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passive income general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: passive.jpg (142KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
passive.jpg
142KB, 760x760px
Why hold a shitcoin that slowly increase sin value when you can hold a shitcoin that slowly increases in value AND passively earns more shitcoins.

At some stage the transition from speculative shitcoin to passive income stream needs to take place. Speculating on shitcoins is fun and has made everyone good money, especially margin trading, but those gains needs to be put to work. Slowly bleeding your holdings on Thai sex tours will inevitably see those holdings reduced to zero.
What are we transitioning into and why? Holding Monero, mEth or Litecoin could see the value of your portfolio increase, but they aren't going to spawn new baby XMRs

So what's your retirement plan?
DICE?
XRL?
1ST?
>>
>>2740901
Steal some food along with your groceries you pay for when you self check out. That's about as passive income as anyone here will ever actually get. Everyone goes grocery shopping(unless you buy from amazon or something) so just slip a few things past the scanner straight into the bag when you pick it off the counter so it doesn't feel the extra weight on the scale, calculate it out and you're probably "making" an extra $600 per year or something.
>t-that's not a lot though
then buy more food and steal more fuck off

don't do any of this btw. you'll get caught and it's illegal so don't do it.
>>
>>2740901

ANS
RDD
DMD
GRC
NLC2

Love the idea of passive income through staking.

Hodling 80% ANS / RDD and 20% the rest. Planning on buying a couple of BTC / LTC as those will most likely be main staples forever and ever.
>>
>>2740939
Same, staking a ton of Ark right now
>>
I hold Byteball, but it will stop giving income at some point
>>
>>2741118
You'll need to start using that little gem.
It's the best of the bunch technically.
Conditional payments on the DAG. Russians are genius.
>>
File: TAAS.png (995KB, 2438x1528px) Image search: [Google]
TAAS.png
995KB, 2438x1528px
>>2740901

first dividends payout is in august
>>
File: 1498500878944.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498500878944.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
Staking now. Sprouting often.

Meme magic.

2XbFj7LPiVPUVjYYUgUSyN1DVDZtafpfmA
>>
>>2740901

Ethereum, someday.
>>
>>2740901
80% of my portfolio is MN and staking coins and they are the best performers by far in this bear market, 20% are bags that offer no value for holding them and they're getting heavier by the minute
>>
What are some more gambling based revenue sharing tokens? I know of
DICE
and BET ico is on now. Any more established token?
>>
>>2744726
Actually never mind BET, i thought it acted like DICE.
>>
File: original.jpg (469KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
469KB, 633x633px
>>2743694
100% of my portfolio is in LTC right now. I even took out a loan against my house and put my entire life savings into it. Come agust 1st i'll be jarl of all the world ballin on yall peasants.
>>
File: POSWstronautlambo.jpg (2MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
POSWstronautlambo.jpg
2MB, 1920x1053px
POSW
>>
>>2740935
stealing shit isn't a passive income you retarded nigger
>>
>>2742572
Fuck bruh making me wanna buy some bitbeans again why is that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.