[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COINMARKETCAP BUG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Question.png (100KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
100KB, 350x263px
Dubaicoin (DBIC) disappeared from the list of coins on coinmarketcap dot com, but when you enter the direct address it shows the coin but the price won't update and in the market it shows "no active market" but it is being traded normally on Yobit.

Does someone know what the reck is happening?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin/
>>
There was two Dubai coins and one was fake!
>>
>>2740743
DBIC is a acan
>>
>>2741717
Explain.
I put all my money on that shit.
>>
>>2742053
Lol dbic is the old dead dubaicoin, the new one is dbix and is basically a copy of the old dubaicoin
Same name same tech same symbol
You picked the wrong dubaicoin, sell immediately
>>
>>2742076
But i am sitting on a 2/3 loss.
>>
>>2742098
>There was two Dubai coins and one was fake!
>Lol dbic is the old dead dubaicoin
>it is being traded normally on Yobit
>i am sitting on a 2/3 loss

This is why we don't trade on YoBit.
>>
>>2742114
Got it.
But is there any site or any proof about this scam?
>>
>>2742137
I mean just saying, but any cryptocurrency coming out of the Arab world should be suspicious. The premise of this one seems to be something along the lines of Ethereum to aid the government in developing Blockchain solutions, but from what I recall the trade of controlled substances in the Arab world carries some pretty hard substances. That was what made me originally skeptical about investing and I think it may have played a role in it being a scam- the government of the UAE might have gone after the exchanges that carried it.

Also, isn't Yobit under investigation by the Russian government?
>>
>>2742503
So i am pretty screwed, right?
>>
>>2742114
>>i am sitting on a 2/3 loss

this is better than a 3/3 loss.
>>
>>2743569
It's effectively a 3/3 loss if OP doesn't sell those bags while someone is still dumb enough to buy them. Typical YoShit result.
>>
you got smelly Saudi dicked
>>
>>2743603
;_;
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.