[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What action will central banks take to destroy or manipulate crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495437764368.jpg (313KB, 594x816px) Image search: [Google]
1495437764368.jpg
313KB, 594x816px
If you rule the world and would rather keep the masses domesticated and dependent, you don't just walk away from the fiat system. What's the plan to maintain supremacy? What's the plan, man?
>>
They will attempt to break the chains that connects the blocks. Once that happens all blockchains will fall apart. That is why Iota will be the future of currency, not blockchain based currencies.
>>
>>2739767
The fuck is lota?
>>
well they've been paying to stall bitcoin's progress for years now but eventually they will have to try to destroy it. that will set back crypto 10 years. it will lose the normies trust and the meme "yeah but look what happened to bitcoin" will be too much to overcome.

then they will issue their cryptocurrencies but only after everyone can be tracked on the internet.
>>
they'd be already doing heaps of unhanded shit that we aren't privy to

like fucking exchanges, manipulating coins etc
>>
>>2739759
Very simple, they just don't do business with cryptocurrency exchanges. It doesn't even require any legislation.
>>
they will use pen and paper till their death in 2020 kek
>>
bancor
>>
>>2739767
Very possible this is there end game. The central banks think long term so there are multiple strategies. I suspect they are involved in market manipulation in the same way they mess with the silver market through future contracts.

If nothing else the zero transaction fee and speed of exchange might make IOTA the choice coin to transfer money between exchanges.
>>
>>2739791
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/
ranked #8
>>
They will introduce a shitcoin that promises mountains to take away from bitcoin's marketcap and pump it full of fiat which they can print indefinitely (hint: ether).
>>
>>2739791
a round water pot, typically of polished brass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.