[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy during the dip >next day make 10-20% gains on everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (69KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
69KB, 800x610px
>buy during the dip
>next day make 10-20% gains on everything
>repeat on next dip

how is everyone not already rich?
>>
If you make 20% on every trade and start with $1000, it will take to 22 trades to break $100,000 if you go all in every time.
>>
>>2738722
Because the problem is:
>buy during the "dip"
>oops thats not the dip im down 30%
>>
>>2738722
Because I'm holding long and can't afford to day trade because the main investment could moon any day without notice :'(
>>
>>2738740
the dips are pretty obvious, absolutely everything is red, then they level out and absolutely everything goes green
>>
>>2738754
doesnt always work like that. Sometimes things that seem to have tons of support at a certain price fail and what you thought was the floor is actually far from it.
>>
>>2738769
Stop loss?
>>
>>2738722

I bought the dip many times, however millions of other people decided that my personal dip was not their personal dip so it dipped even further.
>>
>>2738722

Bought Litecoin at 52 (before the dip).

Woke up, it was down to like 48 and kept dropping (down to 45). Sold at the bottom.

Then I bought ETH.

Basically, can't do anything worse than that.
>>
>>2738793
You will end up selling the bottom more often than not and be pissed at yourself.
You are always late. You always buy too late and then sell too late which is why you usually buy the top and sell the bottom.
>>2738805
like this guy
>>
>>2738722
>When the whole market is in the red so is your
BTC or ETH you used to but said shitcoin
> unless the gains are >40% you don't prfit shit
>>
>>2738805
Bought LTC at 30
Sold at 44 thinking it was gonna be it's ATH
Up to 57 AT and never below 45 again
Can't buy back in, but still made some profit

Did I lose?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.