[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is 90 percent coin posts and pump and dumps. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 339x149px
This board is 90 percent coin posts and pump and dumps. Where are any actual business or finance posts at?
>>
coins are business. and business is coins. there is no difference between the two anymore.
>>
>>2738544
No one is satisfied with shitty gains and 40 year holds.
With typical business and stocks, you have to have money to really make money. With crypto, it's possible to end up with 6 figures starting with a few hundred or thousand dollars.

Stocks, bonds, and businesses are the lottery for millennials. Crypto is the new junk bonds of the 80's.
>>
>>2738544
This board is being raided by pajeets who wants to shill their faggot coins.
>>
>>2738544
There are quite a bit more noncoin posts lately than there have been in the last few weeks. Quit fussin.
>>
>>2738544
Those guys are gone. I am the only one left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pH98f8kz5w
>>
POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!
>>
File: 1441829852959.png (184KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1441829852959.png
184KB, 659x609px
>>2738625
नहीं
>>
>>2738544
there used to be much more, it used to be 50% crypto and 50% everything else.
>>
>>2738591
They're all the same poster. Clearly written in the same style and same topics.
>>
POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!
>>
>>2738544
POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!
>>
>>2738544
Read this: https://bizbeginner.com/2017/07/08/crypto-craze/

It will be 90% crypto for quite awhile - until the bubble pops and if the bubble doesn't pop, it'll be crypto forever.

If you want to change it, make entrepeneur threads, stock threads, career advice threads, ...
>>
>>2738544
>Where are any actual business or finance posts at?
YOU NEED TO CREATE THEM INSTEAD OF WHINING THAT THERE AREN'T ANY EVERYDAY
>>
>>2738544
Buy ANS.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.