[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The blocks are not full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1477894985006.jpg (556KB, 1643x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1477894985006.jpg
556KB, 1643x1141px
The blocks are not full. the network was being spammed by that nigger jihan.
https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size?timespan=1year
we do not need them yet and wont for at least a year. segwit2x is a powerplay because it looked like the users wanted the UASF to fuck back the chink miners. combining segwit with increase block size was NOT pushed by the core devs and you should not support it.
>>
>>2738195
a chink using deceit for personal gain?!? outrageous
>>
why the fuck are people afraid of block sizes so much? if Bitcoin forked to 4mb blocks it would then be at the same capacity as Litecoin.. and we're only talking about 2mb blocks lol.

Bitcoin wouldn't even become close to centralized with 16mb blocks. Blocksize FUDers are the worst kind of people.
>>
there's absolutely no reason why a transaction should sit in a mempool longer than the time it takes to propagate a block.
>>
>>2738263
the blocks don't need to be increased.
>>
>>2738263
The code was written in private and has not been thoroughly tested. i don't trust them or you to make such a monumental code implementation only consensus from the core devs
>>
>>2738195
only non-low IQ post on /biz/ right now

fucking summerfags falling for the segwit2x hardfork meme

roger, jihan, craig wright... all the same USG shit.
>>
>>2738377
>changing a number from 1 to 2
>monumental code implementation

wow
>>
>>2738882
said the retard who doesn't write software of any kind.
>>
>>2738886
I write full stack for a living.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2738890
nice larp, kid
>>
>>2738893
>Oh shit, I might have been wrong.
>Time to move the goalposts or call him a liar!
Enjoy being inept.
>>
a bitcoin hard fork will not work people that have millions of dollars in something do not like change. solf fork is good. this is what will happen. solf fork aug 1 all goes well butcoin will rise. if hard fork happens(witch it wont) the hard fork coin will be the gas for bitcoin. meaning it will be for transactions. if its not full of bugs and back doors. so the hard fork will be what you use a debit card with. if not this hard fork but the next one. bitcoin will never change. so faggot coin eth tired to do this but bitcoin will do this by hardforks. so the gass coin will be trusted over time but will allow it to scale.
>>
>>2738915
bitcoin as it is now will allways be the base of everything. there is no way a hardfork bitcoin will be the base. its not trusted. once bitcoin hard forks and exchanges start saying BTC is the hardfork im selling all my coins and fucking off
>>
File: 5klDZ7.gif (140KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
5klDZ7.gif
140KB, 320x228px
>>2738898
I fully anticipated you lying about being a software developer, you faggot.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2738943
Sorry you were so wrong pajeet, go back to selling Wordpress installs.
>>
>>2738890
>I write full stack for a living
>full stack

You and a billion other retards, that doesn't correlate to writing code for bitcoin by the way. Also, it's fullstack. You'd probably know that if you did it.
>>
>>2738931
whoever tries to hardfork is going to get killed by bitcoin-whales-hired hitmen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.